PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY! Earthquakes = yikes.

GR: I tried taking pictures of my hair yesterday because I thought it looked good, but I couldn't get a decent picture.

I've thought long and hard, and have decided on my New Year's resolution.

1920x1080.

:wink:

That took me a second. Funny!

Yum :drool:

Not sure I'm doing yet. I'll probably end up staying in too to watch the game. Can't resist a good rivalry like that :sexywink:

We'll stay in too. Mr.Z is making something yummy and I'm going to go out and rent movies in a bit.

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody!

I'd ask what everyone was doing tonight, but I figure you all have been talking about it for the last 14 pages or so. :lol:

I'm sitting in my jammies, listening to some CDs and waiting for my sugar-laden breakfast dish to be done cooking. :drool:

Found some cool shoes to wear to the shindig tonight. They're teal slingbacks, and are more comfortable than I was expecting. I also bought some black platform heels, but I think they'll be going back.

Of course, what seemed comfy walking around the aisles of DSW yesterday might not be so comfy when I go to put them on tonight. But I'll have some little slip-on flats in my coat pocket if my feet start killing me.

The shoes are BEAUTIFUL. What a shame they won't work.

I'm working today. Oh, to have a job in finance.

Tonight, I'm getting picked up by my family and we are heading to a friend's house where we will dine on seafood and stay over for the night. The kids can play and the adults get to go in the hot tub.

Hot tub sounds AWESOME!

Oooooooookay, the shoes might be a bust. I can walk in them, but after standing in them 10 minutes while playing with my hair, my feet hurt already. Booooooo.

I have some rose-colored pumps that I can wear for several hours without pain, but they're kind of summery. Le sigh.

On the plus side, I have a new hair cut (lots of shorter layers), and I think I can make it look fun and sassy with a curling iron, so I've got that going for me.

Def. need pics of you all dolled up tonight!
I curled my hair a couple weeks ago and tried to take a pic of it but the room was dark & my hair didn't show.
We just had a FREAKING earthquake here.
Magnitude 4.0 - YOUNGSTOWN-WARREN URBAN AREA, OHIO

Our whole house shook, pics are all crooked on the walls, and some stuff fell off shelves. So totally not cool. :huh:

Amature! (says the former California native)

Ooh yikes glad it was nothing serious CK! We get them here in San Diego of course, but you never get used to them, it's always freaky when solid ground suddenly isn't. that just never isn't freaky. :crack:

I miss earthquakes. Is that weird?

Ok - going running by myself, but I texted 3 people my route and my eta home, and will only put one earbud in. Will text them again when I get back and they're under strict orders to call the police if I don't. This sucks. I liked being blissfully ignorant better.

Ok - going running by myself, but I texted 3 people my route and my eta home, and will only put one earbud in. Will text them again when I get back and they're under strict orders to call the police if I don't. This sucks. I liked being blissfully ignorant better.

then WHY are you doing this particular run/ path ??!!!??? :grumpy:

:hug:sssssssssssssssssss

It's just around my neighborhood. I refuse to live in fear. I'll just be more safe from now on (letting ppl know where I'm going and when I'll be back and what I'm wearing). It's all good.

btw, HI! :hug: okay bbs

oh.... your neighborhood ..... just keep your eyes/ears open

i mean my nabe isn't the safest BUT it's not terrible all the time . It seems something bad (assault/battery, maybe shooting/murder) happens that I know by the cop cars being in front of whereever near byof every ??? 4 - 7 mons, ...we had one of the over-look cop-towers in for like 3 weks in ? Oct/early Nov after our main drag was blocked by cop cars at night.

SO I keep my eyes & ears open..... but I come home when i come home

OK putting WHITE LIGHT around Zu, like I do for myself. :yes:

just :( I won't be around later to party a bit with the PGP!

I'll BE there in spirit! :D

*hands out hot, Hot, HOT B, E, A, L stories* :D:

:lol: :D

oh.... your neighborhood ..... just keep your eyes/ears open

i mean my nabe isn't the safest BUT it's not terrible all the time . It seems something bad (assault/battery, maybe shooting/murder) happens that I know by the cop cars being in front of whereever near byof every ??? 4 - 7 mons, ...we had one of the over-look cop-towers in for like 3 weks in ? Oct/early Nov after our main drag was blocked by cop cars at night.

SO I keep my eyes & ears open..... but I come home when i come home

OK putting WHITE LIGHT around Zu, like I do for myself. :yes:

just :( I won't be around later to party a bit with the PGP!

I'll BE there in spirit! :D

*hands out hot, Hot, HOT B, E, A, L stories* :D:

:lol: :D

Yeah, don't know if you read back in the last thread, but a female runner was attacked a few weeks ago, on a Saturday afternoon, about 2 miles up the road from where I just was. So I'm uber cautious. Back safe now. :D

I've still got about 7 hrs left in 2011. How's the future? :wink:

Where's our Aussie Posse when we need em (Ali and Gluey :heart: ) to tell us the future?

Oh, AND when I got back from the run, my U2 calendar had been delivered :hyper:

So I played with Google maps and that earthquake's epicenter was 1.8 miles from my house. :crack::crack:

Our house is marked w/a black dot & red circle (thanks Paint)
14262iw.jpg

Holy God. :ohmy: I had not seen this exact video until just now. This was my #1 highlight song of the shows I saw this tour. This video is unbelievable with closeups all the way through. :drool: Just wait until he goes searching in his shirt ... you'll see, :faint: This video is GORGEOUS.

And he sounded amaaaaazing that night. Just beautiful. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnHtwwf0kA

Just be careful. :hug:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:yippie:
Happy New Year, Loner!

Holy God. :ohmy: I had not seen this exact video until just now. This was my #1 highlight song of the shows I saw this tour. This video is unbelievable with closeups all the way through. :drool: Just wait until he goes searching in his shirt ... you'll see, :faint: This video is GORGEOUS.

And he sounded amaaaaazing that night. Just beautiful. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnHtwwf0kA

Making me love this song more and more....

:drool: I love the part where he searches his shirt, and then has to pull part of it open to pull out his ear piece.

I was looking for vid of Bono telling the "Edge is from the future" story from Vertigo tour but I couldn't find it. It's on my ipod though. :drool:

I got a rom-com for Mr.Z and I and for the kids? Scooby Doo Meets Batman :lol:
A BUNCH of candy, Jiffy Pop and a bottle of champagne for us at midnight (or whenever we decide to call it a night :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom