PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pictures complete the Monton set. Did anyone get photos from Edge's side? And how did I forget he was wearing a v-neck shirt?

:grouphug::cabbagepatch:

took my sledge and sisters grandkids and hiked up nearby hill to take some vids and pics of our winter wonderland

all went well until I showed em how to slide down properly :wink::D

pq5lM.jpg

o well, only 2 fingers broke :lol:

one kid said to me after that:

yo always break down as on xmass day I hurt my back on same hill :lol::D:hug:

:hyper:

We will be watching that and eating chinese food. A quiet New Year's this year! :heart:

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody!

I'd ask what everyone was doing tonight, but I figure you all have been talking about it for the last 14 pages or so. :lol:

I'm sitting in my jammies, listening to some CDs and waiting for my sugar-laden breakfast dish to be done cooking. :drool:

Found some cool shoes to wear to the shindig tonight. They're teal slingbacks, and are more comfortable than I was expecting. I also bought some black platform heels, but I think they'll be going back.

Of course, what seemed comfy walking around the aisles of DSW yesterday might not be so comfy when I go to put them on tonight. But I'll have some little slip-on flats in my coat pocket if my feet start killing me.

:wave:

I´m babysitting my sisters grandkids, not been out for NY eve for years, just too much ppl around

anyway, have fun ya all whom are going out :D:hug:

Yeah, I usually stay in and watch movies, make myself something fancy for dinner. So going out is the exception for me!

I'm working today. Oh, to have a job in finance.

Tonight, I'm getting picked up by my family and we are heading to a friend's house where we will dine on seafood and stay over for the night. The kids can play and the adults get to go in the hot tub.

I'm working today. Oh, to have a job in finance.

Tonight, I'm getting picked up by my family and we are heading to a friend's house where we will dine on seafood and stay over for the night. The kids can play and the adults get to go in the hot tub.

That sounds fun - the seafood and hot tub, not so much the working. Boo!

Cori, your new shoes sound cute.

P1020123.jpg

I totally love the color.

Ha ha, thanks. Typing with them is hard. I get fake nails like, once every three years, just for the novelty of having pretty fingernails.

I had to try three different sizes before I found ones that fit. Sometimes with heels, I have to go down a half-size so my heel doesn't pop out, but I couldn't even get them on my feet. Then I tried my usual size, and they fit, although my feet looked like little sausages squeezed into them. So I went up a half size, and ta-da.

The usual culprits are the joints on my big toes - the left one in particular gives me a hard time when it has to bend to go into a high-heeled shoe. But sometimes lately when I try on shoes, I can't even get either foot into them.

It's lame - now that I actually want to wear heels, I can't so much. Boo. We'll see how I do with these. If they even give me a hint of trouble before I leave, I'll switch to boots (which never give me toe-bendy problems), and return these.

Those shoes are super cute! But alas I also could not wear them, anymore at least. I had to wear heels like that daily for years in the 80's when I worked for a menswear company. At the time, they never even bothered me! But after that I was so glad to get out of them I probably didn't wear heels for a good 10 years! And now forget it! If I do have a heel at all I need the front to have a platform too to take up some of the height difference, but they still look heely. :hmm:

I think we'll go see Mission Impossible tonight. :hmm:

Yeah, I definitely wanted a platform, as I know they're a tad more comfortable on the balls of the feet.

I didn't think I had any interest in seeing MI, but I've been hearing nothing but great things about it, so maybe I'll have to go see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom