PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
took a walk along seaside here and first saw few squirrels, then pheasans and a bit later 2 roe deers started following me, with snow slowly falling I felt like I was in middle of a Disney movie :cute::lol::lol::hug:

Iowa. I had had plans to go see them in Minneapolis earlier this year, but then we moved and I lost my internet and wasn't able to get a ticket-it just always seems that every time I get close to getting a chance to see them, something comes up where I can't-lack of money, moving, unable to get a ticket 'cause they sell out or I'm not near a computer or whatever. I've never, ever seen them live, and I want to get that chance at least once in my lifetime.

On the upside, I too am enjoying the pictures. Looks like these shows were quite something (I still cannot believe how much money that tour raked in. Yeowza).

Awesome :up:. Gabby is amazing-I'm so happy to hear of the progress she's making with her recovery. And her husband should win an award for "Husband of the Year"-I feel like going up to every single famous (and non-famous) guy who's acted like an asshole towards their girlfriends or wives, or women in general, this year and saying, "See, this is how a real man behaves." They're such an inspirational couple.

I agree. My brother was in an accident last year that gave him a serious head injury. A year later, and he is learning to walk again. He was married, but the wife couldn't take it and left him. So, there you have it. I know it takes a lot of strength and courage to stay with someone that is learning to live their life over.

Picspam for Zooey. :hmm:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak17.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak18.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak19.jpg

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :drool: :love:

I still cry every f'ing time I see see the Mark Kelly intro to Beautiful Day. His wife, Gabby Giffords, is MY congresswoman. I voted for her, have been to a town hall meeting with her, like the one she was shot at. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :zen:

Awww :cute:

Good morning!

K, I had a great time too! :hug:

Grace, I'm sorry you have had a crappy week. :hug: I hope the weekend looks up for you!

Comet, have I told you lately that I love you! :heart::shifty::combust:

:bonodrum: rockin to Stand up comedy, just a brilliant song :rockon:

Stand up, this is comedy
The DNA lottery may have left you smart
But can you stand up to beauty, dictator of the heart
I can stand up for hope, faith, love
But while I’m getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady

:love:

Iowa. I had had plans to go see them in Minneapolis earlier this year, but then we moved and I lost my internet and wasn't able to get a ticket-it just always seems that every time I get close to getting a chance to see them, something comes up where I can't-lack of money, moving, unable to get a ticket 'cause they sell out or I'm not near a computer or whatever. I've never, ever seen them live, and I want to get that chance at least once in my lifetime.

On the upside, I too am enjoying the pictures. Looks like these shows were quite something (I still cannot believe how much money that tour raked in. Yeowza).

Awesome Gabby is amazing-I'm so happy to hear of the progress she's making with her recovery. And her husband should win an award for "Husband of the Year"-I feel like going up to every single famous (and non-famous) guy who's acted like an asshole towards their girlfriends or wives, or women in general, this year and saying, "See, this is how a real man behaves." They're such an inspirational couple.

Aw, hope you'll see them someday.
And yes, very inspiring, both of them. I wanted to go to the book signing/talk they did last month but as you can imagine the free tickets were snatched up in minutes.

took a walk along seaside here and first saw few squirrels, then pheasans and a bit later 2 roe deers started following me, with snow slowly falling I felt like I was in middle of a Disney movie :cute::lol::lol::hug:

cute!
Have I mentioned that I wish I lived near the beach? Oh yeah, only about a million times.

I agree. My brother was in an accident last year that gave him a serious head injury. A year later, and he is learning to walk again. He was married, but the wife couldn't take it and left him. So, there you have it. I know it takes a lot of strength and courage to stay with someone that is learning to live their life over.

wow. I don't even know what to say to that. That's selfish. So much for those vows, right? "sickness and health"...

Morning :wave:

Had a fab time with Amy last night, as usual :D

I'm so excited because my cousin flew in from Victoria and we're hanging out today. I haven't seen her in years and when she lived here we were practically joined at the hip :wink: :hyper:

YAY!!! Sounds like you have an awesome time ahead.

:bonodrum: rockin to Stand up comedy, just a brilliant song :rockon:

Stand up, this is comedy
The DNA lottery may have left you smart
But can you stand up to beauty, dictator of the heart
I can stand up for hope, faith, love
But while I’m getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady

:love:

The beauty of the road trip is that you get to listen to a TON of music. I listened to NLOTH front to back and was reminded that I really like that song. There's a part where Bono and Edge hum together and there's something about that part that gets me right in the ovaries.
:giggle:

On the netbook in bed, purring kitty next to me (who also happens to attack my hand every few seconds).

So Mr.Z told me last night that our nephew (who doesn't live with a lot of rules in his house, who eats junk food and drinks soda and who stays up til midnight regularly - he's SEVEN YEARS OLD) is coming to stay with us Saturday and Sunday. I've been gone for over a week and just wanted to be a family this weekend. Ima cry.

It'll be fine during the day. It's the night that's a killer. My son goes to bed at 8pm, 8:30 at the latest. This kid literally stays up 'til midnight. Not even Mr.Z and I stay up that late. :crack: Then, of course, my son wakes up at a normal time and then nephew wakes up and is all cranky from not sleeping enough. It'll be awesome tomorrow.

Sorry for the bitchfest, it's just that, this is my only vacation time at home. :sigh: Oh well, I'll be all zen and make the best of it. Can't change it but I can change my outlook, right?

Maybe the Anaheim DVD will make me feel better :drool:

Aww zooey! :hug: That sucks :( What happened did they just need to dump him somewhere for the weekend? (Ok that sounded mean, sorry. :reject: :shifty: )

:hug: for GR too. :hug: If I had a ton of time I'd do a big pic spam for you too, but I have to get going, can you scroll back a couple pages? I put some of my own fave Bono's there... but there are so many, i suppose i could grab a few more before i have to get going. :hmm:

(and you guys are welcome for (and to :sexywink: ) those Bonos.

:drool::drool:

Bono, look at these photos. THIS is what I want to see next tour. Button down shirts wet with sweat and lacking buttons.

:drool::drool:

Bono, look at these photos. THIS is what I want to see next tour. Button down shirts wet with sweat and lacking buttons.

Yep. He finally learned a little bit that night and ditched the tshirt under the button down. I think he went through at least 3 different button shirts that night. Poor guy.

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom