PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #161
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 03:33 PM
well, it's basically all math I had in highschool but now without the high tech calculator...
I chose chemistry and get maths and physics with it!... two subjects I suck at!

I think I'm gonna try to find a tab for Gloria, sounds playable for me... goin' jammin' on friday!

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 09-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #162
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:33 AM
SG, how are you doing, missy?

Old 09-17-2007, 03:18 PM   #163
Blue Crack Supplier

GG do you go every Friday, or just once in awhile?

VP - I'm alright, thanks. It's weird, it's this totally different kind of relationship than I had been expecting, but it's good. I'm definitley hopeful about it, and looking forward to the future - right now I'm looking for a job, filling out applications and stuff. I need to save up some money so I can go over to England this spring (he keeps nagging me about saving money )

I'll still be working on trying to get stuff published, but in some ways it's better working a job other than that, gets me out of the house and around other people, makes it actually easier to write when I sit down to work, and it pays better

Hey 7
Old 09-17-2007, 03:23 PM   #164
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Sorry i disappeared my sister called

Went for my 3rd scan in 6 days. No eggs although dosage was increased. She weighed me and said that i would have to stop the treatment as i have put on weight and i'm over what they want me to be.. She was so abrupt about it,and at the time i cried. Now i realise that it's pointless continuing as it won't work so i once again have to lose weight

I'm going back on the diet that brought me success last year as it needs to come off asap.

I feel such a failure, especially to NI and my family. , i guess i'm just one of those people that has to go over a mountain to get to my destination rather than through the tunnel
Old 09-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Awwww Wild. You're not a failure to us.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #166
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl
GG do you go every Friday, or just once in awhile?
well, it depends on my school timetable... but I've friday off once every twoo weeks so I try to go to my old school those days ^^

Aw Wild don't feel like a failure! you can't do anything about this, it's not your fault!
why is life so cruel? You hear about unwanted pregnancy so often, why is it so hard for others to get pregnant? that's not fair
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #167
Blue Crack Distributor

Wild The hardest part of weight loss is keeping it off. I've lost and regained the same 30 lbs...oh...roughly 500 times. I know you'll get back to where you need to be, you have a very good reason to.

SG, good luck with the job hunt, I'm sure you'll find something very soon, with England and Gavin as a motivator.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #168
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Thanks girls

I need to go as dinner is ready

BBL
Old 09-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #169
Blue Crack Supplier

Wild I'm so sorry hon. You'll get there, even with that mountain in your way - you are strong, capable and determined and no one could ever consider you a failure I'm sure NI and your family are disapointed for you because they know what it means to you, but you have not failed - you have worked so hard toward this! You amaze me, you know

as for the weight, that awful up and down fluctuation of weight is such a tough fact of life for most women I hate it, but what can we do but keep working at it? You've done so well, I just know you can do this little bit more now
Old 09-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #170
Blue Crack Supplier

GG - that's really cool, to get to go back and visit a couple of times a month like that sounds like a lot of fun

thanks VP he's a pretty good motivator

I'm looking at jobs I never would have considered before, knowing it will probably only be for six months or so - I doubt many workplaces would want me to take two weeks or a month off when I have worked there for less than a year, so I figure I'll have to quit right before I leave for England

we'll see, though. If I get a really good job that I love, we'll just have to work something out
Old 09-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #171
Blue Crack Supplier

it makes me sound old, but I'm off to take a nap

bbl
Old 09-17-2007, 03:46 PM   #172
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Bye SG!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #173
Galeonbroad

why are boys so weird?
a guy I was friends with last year, played poker with him often and such... he now has msn and we talked a bit, he's still at my old school... but suddenly he's this huge arrogant idiot who only cares for chicks..... he's a friggin nerd, he's not popular, who the hell does he think he is? well it's fine for him to be an idiot, but now he's insulting me by saying he could do an entire musical on his own.... that musical we did last year was a LOT of work and NOBODY can do it on his own, arrogant twat!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #174
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoney

Old 09-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #175
Galeonbroad

I only JUST noticed that Peter Rowan is in the Pride vid!
he's a little after 3.20/3.30 or so, sitting in front of a house when the boy walks by!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #176
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
[BAlthough when she's not in class, we're on msn almost constantly.

[/B]
That is sooo cute.

6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
Old 09-17-2007, 04:14 PM   #177
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:33 PM
Old 09-17-2007, 04:15 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHoney
Sorry i disappeared my sister called :hug :

Went for my 3rd scan in 6 days. No eggs although dosage was increased. She weighed me and said that i would have to stop the treatment as i have put on weight and i'm over what they want me to be.. She was so abrupt about it,and at the time i cried. Now i realise that it's pointless continuing as it won't work so i once again have to lose weight :sigh :

I'm going back on the diet that brought me success last year as it needs to come off asap.:sigh :

I feel such a failure, especially to NI and my family. :sad : , i guess i'm just one of those people that has to go over a mountain to get to my destination rather than through the tunnel
You are NOT a failure. I wish things could be easier for you guys you deserve it so much. I know you will be back the soon having more injections coz your're determined and can do it.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #179
Blue Crack Addict

Hi JezSnape. Don't believe we've met before. Maybe we have but I just forget.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:19 PM   #180

GG if you're still about.

Jez. Sorry to hear about your placement problems, maybe you will end up somewhere you didn't consider but will love it.

I couldn't get on all weekend as the times i could get on laptop and was at home kat was asleep all afternoon and this laptop isn't wireless so no net out of her bedroom.

MIssed you all.

SG so glad you had a great time with Gav.