PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
I'm fine :drool: we ate duck tonight... soo good! with home made blackberry sauce...
:shifty: btw, stalker update... mr B has a boat :cute: he said that friday... a little one on which he tours the canals in amsterdam :giggle: I can so see him do that on a sunny day, relaxed, bottle of wine and some food with him....

so he goes cruising for girls on his little boat :shifty:

In England boys use their cars to do that , mind you we don't have any canals :lol:

:lol: I suck at making new threads!

:wink: well yea, his car is sorta.... well let's say you don't get chicks with it.... it's an old station wagon he got from his grandpa as a birthday present :cute: :lol: with two huge dents in the back... and he still denies he made them!

:giggle:

True, but usually I'm busy in the mornings feeding, dressing and running them to school.....which means I hardly get to talk to you! Holidays means I get more 'Wild' time :evil:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: cars with loads of space are useful.....

:wink: you can put quite some amps and guitar cases in it!"

:hug: hey Gluey!

hey Gg :hug: :kiss:

I can vouch for cars with loads of space.....Mr Gluey had a VERY spacious one when we were dating.....:evil:

WildHoney said:

It really is nothing to be scared of :hug:

I either make something nonsence up or go with the topic of the moment either whatever we're discussing or the boys are up to

:tongue: I know, but it's gonna be like, my 2nd thread ever? XD

:hmm: I think I got something tho

WildHoney said:

Hey i handle an Irishman everynight :drool:

I can take on all comers :shifty:

Just call me Debbie from Dallas :lmao:

:lmao:

Ahh, but have you ever had a kiwi?

How is NI? His stamina ok?

Back
Top Bottom