PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
hey Wild, happy birthday! Have you had a good day?

I have :yes:

Jamie called and wished me Happy Birthday :cute: :meltedheart:

And Arsenal won 5-0 :hyper: And my baby Sexy Cesc scored :drool:

I got a gorgeous bunch of flowers and an Edun top from NI, some Rock n'Rose perfume from my sister and a little teddy from Jamie and loads of cash :drool:

I talked to Gav on Wednesday, Kat :yes: things are going pretty well - he's nagging me about saving money for getting over there to visit him

I'll talk to him again tomorrow for our weekly call :happy:

Yay Wild that sounds a fun day indeed. :D

SG you definitely should go and visit, I wish flights were cheaper! That's really good though, he must be missing you as he should ;)

tomorrow Scotland play New Zealand, I love my rugby, and I love my team, but we're gonna get trampled!

Night GG and Wild :hug: sweet dreams!

Yep SG you showed me a couple of pics, they were really cute! I really wish I had someone right now. I'm fine being single but at the moment I'd like a hug from a nice man. hee.

chickadee said:
Night GG and Wild :hug: sweet dreams!

Yep SG you showed me a couple of pics, they were really cute! I really wish I had someone right now. I'm fine being single but at the moment I'd like a hug from a nice man. hee.

I understand that feeling :yes: but it's funny, the biggest thing I realized during his visit was that just having a boyfriend doesn't mean you won't feel alone - in some ways, (at least I know I do this) I felt more alone and more pressure on myself to be 'perfect'

I'm glad to be able to relax and be myself most of the time :wink:

with an ocean in between us, it doesn't matter so much if I don't shave my legs :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

I understand that feeling :yes: but it's funny, the biggest thing I realized during his visit was that just having a boyfriend doesn't mean you won't feel alone - in some ways, (at least I know I do this) I felt more alone and more pressure on myself to be 'perfect'

I'm glad to be able to relax and be myself most of the time :wink:

with an ocean in between us, it doesn't matter so much if I don't shave my legs :giggle:

Oh yeah I know, and also it depends if you're with the right person - that makes such a big difference. But just it would be nice to have someone to go out with and have a laugh with for a change, that's all. I've been feeling lonely a lot lately and it's to do with friends as well as anything else, but y'know, a nice man who thinks I'm great wouldn't be bad! But I don't see it happening any time soon.

:hug: it's funny how quickly that changes, though. you never know who is waiting just around the bend :love:

Welcome back Weldy - did you and your dad have a good time?

Yeah I live in hope! At least I served a hot guy at work on Friday, he smiled lots at me so that was nice. I hope he comes back, heh.

Hi Weldy, and bye to you both now... I think I'm going to head off as I'm pretty tired and it's late here. Night! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom