PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Well look who's back :wink:
:D

Hey PLEBAns :hug: :hug:
Man, it's good to get a hit of blue crack! I hardly got any net access once I left Scotland :crack:
I dunno how I'm gonna fit all these pics on my comp! :lol:

Hey Weldy :wave: Chicago is cool... sorry I didn't get to see you :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
It wasn't what I had expected, but it was definitely great :yes: :love:

And how about you? how was your globe-trotting holiday?
It must have been very strange to see each other for the first time, after so long :yes:

I've had an amazing time... I'm sick of airports though :lol: Woke up in my own bed this morning and had no idea where I was :der:

Nice thread title/theme, incidentally :D

I bet you are sick of airports :lol:

and hopefully tomorrow you'll be used to waking up in your own bed again :wink: I know it was weird for me to sleep in my bed after just two weeks. I took the couch while Gav was here so he could have my room

Sad_Girl said:
I bet you are sick of airports :lol:

and hopefully tomorrow you'll be used to waking up in your own bed again :wink: I know it was weird for me to sleep in my bed after just two weeks. I took the couch while Gav was here so he could have my room
That was nice of you ... no jumping straight in then? :wink: :giggle:

Sorry Drea, I'm still being distracted by IMs and email :tongue: :wink:

1-15861.jpg

I didn't know Bono was looking for another job! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: well, I do live with my mom and dad after all - and he's very respectful of them
I'd forgotten that! :lol: Very nice of both of you, then... :wink:
Did you spend some time in a hotel? I seem to recall you mentioning that before... :whistle: :wink:

I'm trying to get my head back together after coming home from overseas, Bonogirl.... but I'm doing pretty well :)

Alisaura said:

I'd forgotten that! :lol: Very nice of both of you, then... :wink:
Did you spend some time in a hotel? I seem to recall you mentioning that before... :whistle: :wink:

just the very first night because his plane arrived at 8 pm (which normally would have been 1 a.m. for him) and it was a holiday weekend, so I knew traffic would be difficult

:giggle:

Man, I've got so much stuff to do... delete crap off my comp to make room for pics, put pics online... throw out half my old clothes to make room for new t-shirts (I spent an insane amount on (RED) stuff in Gap... :drool: )... figure out who to give which key rings to.... :lol:
Not to mention catching up on all these emails and stuff...! and buying shampoo and loo paper and the Popmart DVD ... :hyper:

Awesome! :up: :D

I got a crapload of Inspi(RED) ones, for myself and friends... also Admi(RED), Cultu(RED), Inc(RED)ible and Prefer(RED)... I need to take a pic of all that stuff before I distribute it :lol:
Got a whole pile of little beaded pins to give to people at work, too, and some of those leather wrist bands :yes:

Back
Top Bottom