PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks JanuaryStar (I think I use to call you something else, but I'm too stressed to think right now) and DG :hug:

I'm super excited about Edinburgh :hyper: and it's not like I have a fear of flying, so I don't know why I'm so nervous :shrug: :banghead:

How are you doing, DG?

Hey 7 :wave:

I'm really sorry but I have to go, like now. :lol: If I don't hop into the shower now, I'll never get to bed in a decent hour, and I'll be dead by the time we leave tomorrow. :yawn:

Everybody have a great week, I'm going to try to find internet somewhere in Edinburgh :shifty: Not that I'm blue crack addicted or anything. :lol:

Bye :hug: :hug:

bonodrrobertbouncykafrun.gif

Galeongirl said:

I HAD to leave :p My friend was done with his test on the pc next to me and tried to read my screen! he knows the teacher and prolly already knows I fancy him :lol: I don't want him to read this!

:love: he was so cute, as usual! when he unrolled the poster a bit he saw it was britney and he did one of those YES!! moves with his arms :cute: such a geek.... but he did admit that it is time he should put his Britney fandom behind him and find something new :shifty: I had a suggestion already...

he went to the police concert :D he loved it, was wearing a police tshirt too :shifty: tight, as usual... and the sound was shit ,as usual in the ArenA in Amsterdam, but he loved it!

B :drool: , we'll have to drag him to a U2 gig :yes:

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

:shh: I tell her everynight when we go to bed

:shifty: I thought we weren't telling them!

:tsk: you really suck at keeping secrets Wild... first you tell them that I hid Bono in my closet with the pink fluffy handcuffs on, now this... :tsk: I'm gonna have to spank you!

WildHoney said:
:bono: in the ATU interview

"Always plays with the women in the room, and i thought that's interesting...... "

:hmm: now who does that sound like??? :shrug:
:lol: EXACTLY!!!! I was like, Bono, DUH, that's YOU!

Back
Top Bottom