PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
11.gif

:wave:Sorry to interrupt but lookie what I found...it could be the Doc Robert groovy bus or is it the BRI bus???

sweet wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: my nephews are the closest I will probably ever come to having kids of my own, and I do a lot of the stuff for them that a second parent would do, since my sister is on her own raising them :heart:

Last edited:
thats a wonderful thing to do for your sister, and an advantage for you , having kids of your own is ... :crack: so to be able to do stuff and also get away from them is good i would imagine.

gluey said:

:grumpy: Fine, leave me then!! :kiss: have fun!

I HAD to leave :p My friend was done with his test on the pc next to me and tried to read my screen! he knows the teacher and prolly already knows I fancy him :lol: I don't want him to read this!

:love: he was so cute, as usual! when he unrolled the poster a bit he saw it was britney and he did one of those YES!! moves with his arms :cute: such a geek.... but he did admit that it is time he should put his Britney fandom behind him and find something new :shifty: I had a suggestion already...

he went to the police concert :D he loved it, was wearing a police tshirt too :shifty: tight, as usual... and the sound was shit ,as usual in the ArenA in Amsterdam, but he loved it!

bonoishot said:

I have mario games that still work on my old gameboy. Keeping it old skool. :rockon::lol:

Did anyone ever have a Sega Mega Drive and a game called Ecco The Dolphin? My mum got it coz i like dolphins, but i never understood how you played it and couldnt get past the first level. :reject::lmao:

:hmm: I know a sega, but not that game...

:rockon: Gameboy old skool posse!

yse tails

omg that reminds me :love: Starfox adventures! played that only once on my friend's gamecube, that was pretty cool! Super Smash Brothers Melee is awesome :rockon: I own everybody with pikachu and Link!

Hey, come on, guys, anybody here? :wave:

I can't stay on for long, gotta head off to bed soon. We're leaving for Edinburgh 4 am tomorrow morning... I'm getting a bit nervous about the flight :uhoh: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom