PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I snig in my car and at hom al l thetime. I'm not shy in front of the kids cause I knowt theyr biased andt are too yeoung to know hoew bad i msut sound :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

that's a very nice type :flirt: :yes:

this game :crack: remember the bubble popping game everyone was playing around here for awhile? the one I'm playing is a lot like that :banghead: :lol:

I got addicted to that. Kat used to say all she could hear from my room is "popping" noises. :lol:

GG blue eyes brown hair is a very nice type. :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: nintendo!

:lol: today I was playing in class cause we had to wait(practical chem stuff so we were doing tests) and one of the assistants asked me if it was a gameboy! turns out she has one of those old huge-O game boy classics and she's a huge fan of Mario land 1 and 2 too :rockon: my second ever gameboy game was marioland 2! :shifty: the first being Pokémon Yellow...

I have mario games that still work on my old gameboy. Keeping it old skool. :rockon::lol:

Did anyone ever have a Sega Mega Drive and a game called Ecco The Dolphin? My mum got it coz i like dolphins, but i never understood how you played it and couldnt get past the first level. :reject::lmao:

bonoishot said:

I have mario games that still work on my old gameboy. Keeping it old skool. :rockon::lol:

Did anyone ever have a Sega Mega Drive and a game called Ecco The Dolphin? My mum got it coz i like dolphins, but i never understood how you played it and couldnt get past the first level. :reject::lmao:

we have Ecco :yes:

I haven't played it but a few times, but my kids are good at it.

ThoraSEB said:

We had to do a little get to know you thing as he was tuning each guitar, and he was asking us all what our favourite music was. I said U2 (naturally) and he busted out into Vertigo in this really high pitched squeal when he was done with my guitar. :lmao: It was awesome!

:lmao:

I want to learn electric guitar. :hyper:

:lemonlove:

:yawn:

Dude, I *hate* early mornings.....but since I was online to check some practice test answers anyway....

Goodmorning thread. :kiss:

And *way* more importantly....

:hyper:*~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEM!!!!!!!!!!!~*:hyper:

May your day be as bright and cheerful as a lemon!
luv ya hun. :hug:s

PS. Test's suck!!!! :scream: :help:......xinfinity when they are at 8:30

Back
Top Bottom