PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Summary of my day:

8:30-4:30 (including half hour lunch)

One cheque worth more money than I'll ever see in 3 lifetimes.

129 pages of invoices attached to said cheque.

Me - did 74 pages in 7.5 hrs.
My direct boss - did 10 pages while I was at lunch
A guy named Tony - assigned to do the rest (45 pages) after my tank was empty at 4:30, and I'd been told earlier that whenever I wanted to leave just to let Tony know and he'd take over *g*

Part of me feels a bit guilty for leaving at 4:30 (esp. since my manager gave me a $25 HBC gift card for helping them out (!)), but I also remind myself that I was doing about 10 pgs of invoices/hr, I did 8 hrs of that (7.5 if you ignore the half hour lunch), *and* that considering the number of invoices that were done when I left (individual invoices - I never did figure out how many were on each page), I did a pretty good job :wink: Plus I'd been told not to stress myself and kill my hands when I was told to tell Tony when I wanted to leave - I was prepared to stay until the sucker was done if I had to :lol:

wow :shocked: you don't need to feel guilty, you did the majority of the work :yes:

sounds like the kind of day that would leave my head swimming at least all night, if not all week

It's actually Cdn businesses that are doing the :uhoh: - a strong dollar hurts trade, etc, though it's great for Cdns travelling to/ordering stuff from the States...

$1 AUD = 40 pence, in UK money... :sad:

I think I spent more money in the US, but at least I got more value for my AUD! :wink:

*isn'tonbluecrackatworkatall* :shh:

11.gif

:wave:Sorry to interrupt but lookie what I found...it could be the Doc Robert groovy bus or is it the BRI bus???

Back
Top Bottom