PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jen and Jem :wave:

Sounds like you had a busy day, Jen! :ohmy: What did you have done at the dentist?
Shiny Popmart DVD... :drool:
Congrats on the belly piercing! I'm too much of a wuss to get anything pierced besides my ears :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Jem, VP, and Jez if you read this: I am so sorry for my comments yesterday. No matter what I am going through, it was no excuse, and I am sorry. :hug:

Don't worry about it, hon :hug::hug: You're more than welcome to rant anyday :hug: but just as VP and Jem said, we can't really help you in reality (and that sucks, 'cause sometimes I just want to gather you all up in a bundle and hug you all to death :kiss: :lol: )

Besides, when you're feeling down, you get very sensitive to the way things are said. I've reacted in extremely stupid ways to some things that are said here sometimes, even though I know that no one is really out to hurt me. I hope... :uhoh: :reject: :wink:

JezSnape said:

Besides, when you're feeling down, you get very sensitive to the way things are said. I've reacted in extremely stupid ways to some things that are said here sometimes, even though I know that no one is really out to hurt me. I hope... :uhoh: :reject: :wink:

:hug: no one here would do anything to hurt one of our own! :no: :heart:

Drea said:
*is level 1 sorcerer* :cool:

*SNERK* You can earn "Needles Of Dude! I SO Forgot I Bought This-ness" :lmao: Some of the other stuff is even funnier, like the Sceptre of Holy Crap That's Where That Went *snort* *snicker* :lmao:

:lmao: that sounds cool indeed@!

Alisaura said:

Congrats on the belly piercing! I'm too much of a wuss to get anything pierced besides my ears :reject:
:banghead: shit! I forgot to buy earrings again!
:uhoh: I sort of lost all my knobs somehow... probably somewhere in the vacuumcleaner since my sister doesn't look for stuff fallen on the ground :rolleyes:
I need new ones but forgot to buy them when I got out of the train D'oH!

Anyone home? :wave:

I've just sent off two 1000 word essays, the topics were "Languages and Genes" and "English as a global language". :sigh: The deadline was tomorrow, but I didn't start with them until today... procrastination... :crack:

Tomorrow I have an exam on lingustics, sociolinguistics, dialect and accents... lots and lots of language stuff I don't know. :sad:

I just need to kick back and relax some right now...

daygloeyes2 said:
Klinger! :heart: I remember one episode where he was wearing a flowery hat. He was asked why and he responded: it's springtime, sir! :lol:

:lol :! I love it too : cute

Hello Bri! :hug: how are you? where was your field trip?

Back
Top Bottom