PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2007, 09:59 PM   #261
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
SG! :hug :

Hi!

So....

how are things?

:shifty :

Gushy details?! :hyper :

not much to share, really. Things were really awkward at first, he got all shy on me and I thought he didn't like me
but we talked it out and realized we just needed to take it slowly, cuz in some ways we were just meeting. After that it went better. He is very sweet, and rather than a heart pounding head spinning sort of romance, we have a more laid back, safe & secure sort of thing developing. It's quite nice

I'm going to see him in March or April, and he's making plans to come back here again next fall he wants to bring his son next time

you saw the one picture, (sorry I never PM'd you back )

here's another of us:

and I just think he looks really cute in this one:

he got a new tattoo of his sons name done like graffiti, and the 'tag' is his friend's name, the one who died in the motorcycle accident earlier this year

Old 09-17-2007, 10:00 PM   #262
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
VP!!
How are things?

Your monitor went caput?

One of my profs today stared rambling about 'principle component analysis' and weird and random statistical regression models and I thought of you

Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #263
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Yay!!!!!!!

Have any of you girls ever heard of Blind Items, with regard to celebrity gossip? There's this one story I've been following for a few weeks (following = obsessing over ) and it seems that my guess was right...I'll know for sure on Wed.
nope.

do tell!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:05 PM   #264
Blue Crack Addict

Bri

Old 09-17-2007, 10:06 PM   #265
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl

:lol not much to share, really. Things were really awkward at first, he got all shy on me and I thought he didn't like me :sad
but we talked it out and realized we just needed to take it slowly, cuz in some ways we were just meeting. After that it went better. He is very sweet, and rather than a heart pounding head spinning sort of romance, we have a more laid back, safe & secure sort of thing developing. It's quite nice :happy

I'm going to see him in March or April, and he's making plans to come back here again next fall he wants to bring his son next time

you saw the one picture, (sorry I never PM'd you back :reject )

here's another of us:

:love and I just think he looks really cute in this one:

he got a new tattoo of his sons name done like graffiti, and the 'tag' is his friend's name, the one who died in the motorcycle accident earlier this year

I'm so glad to hear things eased out...I *knew* they would! And did I read that you had some sort of transportation issues? Did that put a ka-put on the chicago trip? Ah well, I'm sure you guys did a bunch of other stuff...
like....
*looks expectant*

I'm sure it was hard with him leaving, but that's great you've already got something more to look foreward to.

And no worries about the PM, it was easier to send you random PMs then try to express myself via txt message (aka no smilies )

You two look so cute!

PS. He *is* cute
Plus an accent...way to go.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #266
Blue Crack Distributor

Blind items are when a gossip columnist will say something like "guess which A-lister was caught in the bathroom of Club X snorting white power..." except they're worded way more cleverly, and with some hints thrown in so that you can generally make a reasonable guess as to who they're talking about...

The one I'm obsessed with involves the golden era of Hollywood, and it's one of the most fascinating, surprising and scandalous things I've ever read. I'll find a link to the original item...
Old 09-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #267
Blue Crack Supplier

Drea!
Waz up?

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Yay!!!!!!!

Have any of you girls ever heard of Blind Items, with regard to celebrity gossip? There's this one story I've been following for a few weeks (following = obsessing over ) and it seems that my guess was right...I'll know for sure on Wed.
Colour me oblivious, spill the beans girlie!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #268
Blue Crack Distributor

Original item:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...-of-timmy.html

I *think* this link should take you to a page of subsequent updates over the next two weeks:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=Timmy

You have to read from the bottom up to get them in the right sequence. And if that link doesn't work, just go to the original one above and at the top of it is a thing where you can "search blog"...type in the word Timmy and then search.

Old Hollywood was SO fasinating. And the people that post there have done an INCREDIBLE amount of research to solve this....just from reading their comments, I have about 5,000 books about that era that I want to read, and movies I want to see.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #269
Blue Crack Supplier

We didn't get to go to Chicago, but we spent a day in Detroit, including having dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. We also went to 'Michigans adventures' an amusement park, walked on the Lake Michigan beach in Ludington, visited Traverse City, did a couple of different days in Grand Rapids, ate at a lot of good restaraunts, did a LOT of Shopping (he's quite the shopper!), went to see 'Balls of fury' with my nephew and his girlfriend, went to a concert/party hosted by the tattoo shop, got new tattoos, attended a parade/block party in Mount Pleasant (central Michigan University), and took a couple of long walks on local trails. He also learned all about baseball by watching several Tigers games with my dad. my family loved him

We also just sat outside enjoying the weather quite a bit - I spread a blanket under a shade tree and read my book and he soaked up the sun
Old 09-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #270
Blue Crack Distributor

Awww, that sounds awesome, SG! It must have allowed a lot of time to get to know each other in a face to face context.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #271
Blue Crack Supplier

he's a good photographer as well

The beach at Ludington

'Shivering Timbers' roller coaster
Old 09-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #272
Blue Crack Distributor

Have I lost you all to Timmy?

If you're reading it, isn't it the best story ever??? Today's celebrities are SO lame in comparison.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #273
Blue Crack Supplier

I was just about to slink back in and apologize for diappearing...

*So* fascianting, I'm completely drawn in....
Old 09-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #274
Blue Crack Addict

Old 09-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #275
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:36 AM
omg that looks alot like an amusement park near my house
Old 09-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #276
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
I was just about to slink back in and apologize for diappearing...

*So* fascianting, I'm completely drawn in....
I *know*!!!!! Omg, this story has taken over my life, of late.

It couldn't have come at a better time - it first appeared at the very end of August, and for the past two weeks with the thread so quiet, it's occupied me for countless hours, preventing me from sinking into a missing Sarah-type depression. I read the daily hints, then the comments/research that others have done, I start doing my own research, and next thing you know, I look up and it's 3 am, and I'm getting all freaked out because I'm studying the faces of long-dead actresses, looking for scars.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:53 PM   #277
Blue Crack Supplier

^
And now your computer moniter has chosen to foil your hunt! Forcing you to squint at little tiny pictures in search of scars...

Danny Kaye

I am so sucked in...this isn't good
Old 09-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #278
Blue Crack Addict

That's wild... VP, PM me on Wed in case I forget to check after s'n'b to find out who it is

Old 09-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #279
Blue Crack Supplier

sorry - I was watching the last episode of Dr Who season 1

I will definitely have to check that site out when I get a chance - but for now I have to go

have to take the nephews to school in the morning, so I need some sleep tonight

bye gals; good to see you!
Old 09-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #280
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
^
And now your computer moniter has chosen to foil your hunt! Forcing you to squint at little tiny pictures in search of scars...

Danny Kaye

I am so sucked in...this isn't good
So are you just reading the items so far, or the comments, too? Although it'll take you like a week to get through the comments attached to every item, I know there's at least one, maybe two that are at over a thousand comments, and many of the rest have hundreds.

Many of those people have madd research skillz.

Of course, then there are others who completely ignore the hints and keep suggesting actresses it couldn't possibly be.

Want to know my guess? I've been thinking this person from the very start...well, I thought it was one of two, but then the other one was on one of his hints as a 'not,' so I've been thinking just this person for about a week and a half now.

So, I know the actress persona, I'm *pretty* sure I know the closeted A-lister, but I have no idea who Timmy is...I think he's going to be someone who is only known to hardcore theatre buffs.