PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

I'm not bad. Better now that I'm home and not at work. :wink:

A simple job where I can get a regular paycheck and write on the side sounds really good to me, too. :wink: Except I couldn't afford the minimum wage part right now. :no:

I'm very lucky to have understanding parents so that I can keep living with them while I work at the writing thing :yes:

Drea said:
iTunes doesn't work with Win98 or they'd have a hell of a lot of my money by now :sad: :lol:

They have too much of mine, Drea. :sad: :lol:

There's also some, um, things, in my iTunes library which also, um, didn't come from iTunes. :shh: :giggle:

:edge: singing SBS :combust: :drool:

Wow.

Changes it completely from a protest song to quiet, reflective.. mourning, almost :heart: :love:

Even the crowd's singing along quietly.

I think this has just become my favourite version of SBS *EVER* :heart:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
45 WPM is really not a great typing average is it :reject:

especially for a writer :lmao:

It's not blazing fast, but it's not too bad.

If you want to improve it, there's software which can help you practice.

Jem, VP, and Jez if you read this: I am so sorry for my comments yesterday. No matter what I am going through, it was no excuse, and I am sorry. :hug:

What triggered this latest...whatever the fuck this is was Sunday at work. I dropped a plate not on a customer but to the side of her. I think I said I was sorry but I dont remember. Well, anyways it was a party of 11 which means 15% gratuity was added on and a manager always presents the bill when that happens. I guess I didnt apologize because she proceeded to bitch to my manager about how I didnt apologize and that I was inattentive and could she knock it down to 10%? Aside from that faux pas, I gave damn good service, which I always do whether it be for a party of 1 or 11. My manager agreed to, though privately she did back me. But I felt like backing me would have been saying 15% is required for all parties of 8 or more and offering to take something off the bill instead. And that just set me off.

That and I'm tired of having to be the fucking backbone for my mother and I. I had no life besides school and work and now that I wont be in school again til at least January, all I have is work. It's the same goddamn thing. Whatever im just rambling.

DG that doesn't seem right - but I guess most of the time if a customer complains a manager is going to work with them; whether it's valid or not.

I hope / suspect your manager knew the truth and that it won't be held against you : hug:

that really sucks : madspit:

Back
Top Bottom