PGP - Riding across the universe on Dr. Robert's Love Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, sorry for getting you involved in an addictive activity? :uhoh: :lol:

Why am I not surprised you'd be as entranced with this as I am? :love:

I should get going too, didn't get much sleep last night. As soon as I read a few more comments. :shifty: :wink:

As you read, e-mail/PM me your thoughts!

Night :kiss:

yay, I feel like He-man. . . . .I have the powweer. . . to summon folks:evil:

Oh dear, I think I've had too many sweeties tonight, suger overload:hyper:

I've been chatting to your favourite boy from down the road:D he started it though. . . . . now he's been kissed he's quite brave with the ladies:wink:

How's things anyhoo

nah the mini thing is 5.5 km, the whole marathon is 40 k, the half is 21, which i have no chance of either. 5.5 i think i can do ..... :hmm: still seeing if i know anyone else that wont drop dead of a stroke that will run with me.
or there is a 10 km walk but that would kinda bore me

cinnaminson said:
doh, sent Dan a PM so he'd get his butt here for a 3way but I think I scared him away:ohmy: oops

I gotta go too, sorry. shopping to do before the man finishes work.
seeya soon:wave: :hug:

:censored: jaysus woman !!!!!!!!!! :madwife: dont make me come over there and smack you.
have to be gentle with the young boys then snare them :evil:

:lmao:

Drea said:
I was just reading the Yarn Harlot's blog, and someone showed up in a Jayne hat to her LA event :giggle: :)

**And someone commented on the blog saying there's a Ravelry group for the Jayne hat called the Big Damn Knitters :lol:
:lmao: Big Damn Knitters... love it!! :laugh:
I went to a panel with Ron Glass (aka Shepherd Book), and the camera filming it was wearing a little Jayne hat... I have a photo somewhere :cute:

VintagePunk said:

DG, I'm so sorry you're feeling the way that you are, and, I know that normally you probably wouldn't have spoken that way to us, or thought that we don't want to listen, or that we don't care about you. You KNOW that's not true...but, you're an intelligent girl, and I think you know just as well as we do that as much as we can (and will) listen, we can't really fix things for you. We're all concerned, and just want you to get the help you need. :hug:

VP put this alot better than me but its what i was trying to say. :yes:

I need to get to bed soon... one thing I've discovered is that it's true that sleep before midnight is better than sleep after midnight. Don't ask me how, it makes no sense, but there you are. :scratch:
One more PM and I'm off...

Hey Jem! Long time, no chat :hug: How are you?

Back
Top Bottom