PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
it sounds like you had such a grand time...
i usually go to U2 shows by myself, unless my
guy goes.. but he is usually working heaps

I originally was suppose to watch two shows on my own but I ended up meeting some really cool fans and watching one of the shows with them :D

bonoishot said:

oh the Cheese potato balls :lol: . Didnt' you say you wish you had ordered them as a main course instead of a starter as you liked them that much :lol:

I wish i'd gone to the pizza place with you and Sarah. Pizza :drool:

Steak. :drool: Meat :drool:

Oooh a fellow carnivore?? :flirt:

Molly Bloom said:
it sounds like you had such a grand time...
i usually go to U2 shows by myself, unless my
guy goes.. but he is usually working heaps

Molly, there are a group of 15 - 20 or so of us who just seemed to gravitate to each other on here 12 - 15 months ago or so...and many of us were lucky enough to travel and meet for shows. I can say that I feel like I've made many best friends for life...and I think I can safely say that the same holds true for the others. :heart: These girls know more about me, and what has gone on in my life for the past year than many of my real life friends or family. :love:

VintagePunk said:

Molly, there are a group of 15 - 20 or so of us who just seemed to gravitate to each other on here 12 - 15 months ago or so...and many of us were lucky enough to travel and meet for shows. I can say that I feel like I've made many best friends for life...and I think I can safely say that the same holds true for the others. :heart: These girls know more about me, and what has gone on in my life for the past year than many of my real life friends or family. :love:

:yes: :hug: Exactly the same for me

bonoishot said:

oh the Cheese potato balls :lol: . Didnt' you say you wish you had ordered them as a main course instead of a starter as you liked them that much :lol:

I wish i'd gone to the pizza place with you and Sarah. Pizza :drool:

Steak. :drool: Meat :drool:

OMG, that pizza place was orgasmic!!!! It's too bad you and Wild couldn't have stayed for a few more hours. :sad:

:drool:

And Sarah still goes on and on about that place we went to late that one night where she was able to order Brie...in fact, she was all over Europe and couldn't find brie on any menus anywhere. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:heart: :hug:
I third the sentiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3lLxXwV0n8&search=u2 cover
:laugh: :dance:

VintagePunk said:

that is so nice! i have heaps of friends in other places that visit me or me them but as far as seattle goes...
well my lifestyle is such that i dont meet people much unless they are my guy's friends and they are all musicians and traveling
and then a lot of the gals here , well it is hard to say this but a lot of them dont understand my lifestyle... i dont work and i travel a lot and my guy...well he is really good at what he does... hmm i dont know... i think there is some resentment or sommat :(

VintagePunk said:

So True :heart::hug::kiss:

Thanks for everything girls :kiss::heart:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, that pizza place was orgasmic!!!! It's too bad you and Wild couldn't have stayed for a few more hours. :sad:

Next tour. Us. That pizza place. :drool: I know we were gutted at leaving you two (hehe U2) and the cake. In that order :wink: :lol:

And Sarah still goes on and on about that place we went to late that one night where she was able to order Brie...in fact, she was all over Europe and couldn't find brie on any menus anywhere. :lol:

:lol:

actually i dont think i've seen Brie on many menus over here. Maybe its just upmarket places that have it?

Molly Bloom said:

that is so nice! i have heaps of friends in other places that visit me or me them but as far as seattle goes...
well my lifestyle is such that i dont meet people much unless they are my guy's friends and they are all musicians and traveling
and then a lot of the gals here , well it is hard to say this but a lot of them dont understand my lifestyle... i dont work and i travel a lot and my guy...well he is really good at what he does... hmm i dont know... i think there is some resentment or sommat :(

I know what you mean. Many of my friends were my ex's...and i guess he got custody of them. He's very persuasive and charming when it benefits him. :| And I do have other friends of my own, but they're married with families, and although I love them dearly and know I could go to them anytime with anything...I generally don't. On a day-to-day basis, we have little in common. It's just a difference of where we are in our lives right now.

I have one really close single friend, but honestly, lately, she's been bugging the shit out of me. :reject: :lol:

bonoishot said:

Next tour. Us. That pizza place. :drool: I know we were gutted at leaving you two (hehe U2) and the cake. In that order :wink: :lol:

:lol:

actually i dont think i've seen Brie on many menus over here. Maybe its just upmarket places that have it?

I still remember waking up to Wild stroking my hand. :cute: :love: And you two were gone so fast, but that was just as well, because I would have been a blubbering mess. :lol:

and I was really sad about leaving the cake, too. :lmao: :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I know what you mean. Many of my friends were my ex's...and i guess he got custody of them. He's very persuasive and charming when it benefits him. :| And I do have other friends of my own, but they're married with families, and although I love them dearly and know I could go to them anytime with anything...I generally don't. On a day-to-day basis, we have little in common. It's just a difference of where we are in our lives right now.

I have one really close single friend, but honestly, lately, she's been bugging the shit out of me. :reject: :lol:
that stinks... why did he get custody? You seem lovely!!
what has she been doing to bug you?

i find out that a lot of people use me to get to my guy and what they think he can get them...
it makes me feel so bad... like i am not good enough to like on my own... and i know that isnt true... it has just made me a rather reclusive gal... i dont let people get too close anymore which is sad as i am so trusting and love everyone...

VintagePunk said:

Don't get me all mushy. I mean it. :madwife :

Ruff nearly had me crying earlier. :reject: :lmao :

OK then no mushyness :angry:

All the reminiscing almost made me start too :reject: :lol: :hug:

Molly i know what you mean. Although i have alot of friends in my area the only 1 i really talk to about everything is Kat, my best friend. I guess no one else (except Kat) understands me aswell as the girls :love:

Molly Bloom said:
soz.. i said too much again.. i do that :huh:

Ummm, hello, have you been reading my posts for the last week? :lol: I let it all hang out to an embarassing degree. :wink: I keep saying, it's so easy to forget that it's not just us girls hanging out together in someone's living room...

Back
Top Bottom