PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahh i know i want to ...
but, well my dogs sleep on my bed and they make it stinky so... duvet covers must be washed

also i never got around to planting my 'mater plants yesterday.... just weeding their new home

Diane L said:
Oh, wow, Molly! That's really amazing. I guess that's how they put panic rooms into houses.

Hopefully I will win Mega-Millions tonight, and will be able to have secret rooms in my mansion!!! :hyper:

isnt is the coolest? my friend, who is a writer has a couple of passageways.. he is a really cool guy and he keeps saying he wants to have a niche put in my house for my antique books and jewelry :D

did you buy a mega millions ticket today?? i did!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yes:

Omg. If I thought I'd actually be allowed to go I'd sign up.

In the fall they are having a walk/marathon for diabetes. And it's being held in Dublin. The finish line is the Temple bar, if I recall correctly.

The trip is free, you pay 100$ regestration and then have to raise a certain amount of money.
They even provide a trainer...

Here's an idea! :hyper:
Adopt me.
You, me and Sarah will sign up...
:happy:

:ohmy:

:hmm:

The Temple Bar?

Molly Bloom said:

isnt is the coolest? my friend, who is a writer has a couple of passageways.. he is a really cool guy and he keeps saying he wants to have a niche put in my house for my antique books and jewelry :D

did you buy a mega millions ticket today?? i did!

Yes, I did, because you have to be in it to win it!

dublin-marathon-banner.jpg

...No!!!:sad:
It's too late.......:(

http://www.diabetes.ca/section_donations/dublin_Marathon.asp

VintagePunk said:

Stay and play. You know you want to. Besides, it's the weekend. :flirt:

Im staying for a lil while. Can't stay away from my girlies:drool:

Bri i just remembered. Theres a pub called the Temple Bar. Wonder if they meant that or the general temple bar area? a pub what a good place to finish. I was in the pub last June actually :happy::drool:

Sorry i was gone ages girls. Was sending a long ass reply to Ruff email :lol:. Good job she doesnt mind long replies :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

One of the famous bars in dublin.Zoots and I named the thread in LS after it..oh, and the "temple bar" remixes...

I'm trying to find the site...:hmm:

Mucca!!:heart:

Yeah, I know what it is, the nightlife district. It just made me pause to think for a minute. :wink:

Mucca!! :hug:

bonoishot said:

Im staying for a lil while. Can't stay away from my girlies:drool:

Bri i just remembered. Theres a pub called the Temple Bar. Wonder if they meant that or the general temple bar area? a pub what a good place to finish. I was in the pub last June actually :happy::drool:

Sorry i was gone ages girls. Was sending a long ass reply to Ruff email :lol:. Good job she doesnt mind long replies :wink:

I've practically sent the poor woman novellas before. :reject: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom