PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Good, crazy times. :heart: And I'm sure you wouldn't change a second of it. :)

not for anything in the world...not a minute of it. i'll check my pm. i have a friend on her way over who was supposed to be here at 8:30 to watch a DVD, so I gotta run, but I'll be back soon. we should MSN to catch up faster.

:wave:

bye for now, everyone. Diane, I emailed you the dog pic!

Sad_Girl said:

if we used the shortened versions and initials, our asses would look like a word-find :lol:

Hmmmph. I'd like to think that I'd get the full version of my name on your ass. :angry:

:lmao:

See you Ruff!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the rest of the news you alluded to! :drool: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You could try, but I don't think you'll be able to trick the Canadian diabetes association. :p

Come back soon Ruff! :heart:

nope, and they are a nice group so i wouldnt want to try! ok i guess it is back to the queen mary for me :D
that is how i want to get to dublin... via the queen mary :D

VintagePunk said:

The CDA, you say?

:hmm: I've volunteered for them in the past. Do tell.... :shifty:

:yes:

Omg. If I thought I'd actually be allowed to go I'd sign up.

In the fall they are having a walk/marathon for diabetes. And it's being held in Dublin. The finish line is the Temple bar, if I recall correctly.

The trip is free, you pay 100$ regestration and then have to raise a certain amount of money.
They even provide a trainer...

Here's an idea! :hyper:
Adopt me.
You, me and Sarah will sign up...
:happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes.

Omg. If I thought I'd actually be allowed to go I'd sign up.

In the fall they are having a walk/marathon for diabetes. And it's being held in Dublin. The finish line is the Temple bar, if I recall correctly.

The trip is free, you pay 100$ regestration and then have to raise a certain amount of money.

Here's an idea! :hyper:
Adopt me.
You, me and Sarah will sign up...
:happy:

Wow. Thats a cool thing for a good cause :heart:

Bye Weldy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom