PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jez, I'm Amy. I don't think we have met!:wave:

Hi Dazz and Thora. FYI, there is a new pic in the 360 part 2 thread on page 4 that I think you might like!:shifty:

Hey Amy, no, I don't think we've met :) I haven't been around here for a loooong time. Nice to "meet" you, though :)

Hi Jez, I'm Amy. I don't think we have met!:wave:

Hi Dazz and Thora. FYI, there is a new pic in the 360 part 2 thread on page 4 that I think you might like!:shifty:

Excellent. Will have to go check it out. :shifty:

And speaking of pictures, I mentioned I'd post a pic of the car that I rented last weekend. I remembered to upload it the other day, so this is what I had:

066.jpg

:love: It was such a fun car to drive!

Sorry to disappoint you Thora..I will be more accurate next time! :D

There are not enough pics of Larry. That is why I changed my avi!:shifty:

Sorry to disappoint you Thora..I will be more accurate next time! :D

There are not enough pics of Larry. That is why I changed my avi!:shifty:

No worries! :wink:

Yes, there are definitely not enough pictures of him. Hopefully more will surface as the tour progresses. :D

ETA - so true! If anything, he sometimes looks younger! :drool:

Hey Dazz! :hug:
How are you?

pretty good!:D

my sis lent me money for an AC, and thought it took a long time b/c i hadn't been able to pick on out in time when the first ( of too many :grumpy:) heat ways hit here... stores ended being sold out of the range of $$ and BTU's I needed.....I finally got one and it was :love::drool: installed last week!!!!!

And because i remembered i still had the Xmas + B-D money my sis gave; and was holding for me for CHI U2- decided that i'd go to the Philly show instead, less $ and at least b a bunch of mah PGP girls would be there-- i used some of THAT $ with some of my own and ....
...bought a used (they're salvaged out of older computers) Internal AirPort Card.....
so now---- i am-- depending on $ & weather go to StarBucks, AU Bon Pan, at least 1 park, I have yet to trek over to the Big Library and - yes, i am stealing 2 other peoples signals at home (which I hope to have my own connection by end of year after AC bills are paid off) -----

no longer totally tied down to the net cafe i've gone to, or here at Art .:yippie::yippie:

and you may not know that I moved!
I couldn't get back into Manhattan , or able to stay in the area in Brooklyn i was in......but i now have my OWN /Solo ~**lovely**~ 1 bedroom apt 5 closets in the Bronx very near an area I spent time in w friends long agoes so it wasn't SUCH a shock to move there!::yippie::yippie:

phew THAT was a mouthful :giggle:

Glad to here you & your love are taking things slower.... this way you can truly make sure this is the right thing to do!:):hug:

I was expecting a Larry pic. :sad: :lol:

It is a nice one of Bono, though! :yes:

:lol: I was about to go look, just in case it was of Larry. I guess I'll wait. Trying to get some work done although I need to print a TON of forms and of course, none of the printers on campus work. :rolleyes: The second they do, there will be a line a mile long at both of the copy machines. :banghead:
[/work-related-bitch-session]

I swear I won't just complain about work for the next 9 months. Promise!

:lol: I was about to go look, just in case it was of Larry. I guess I'll wait. Trying to get some work done although I need to print a TON of forms and of course, none of the printers on campus work. :rolleyes: The second they do, there will be a line a mile long at both of the copy machines. :banghead:

:( :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

and what was this Globe Thing ali mentioned i thot i saw Shakespeare's name in on of your posts...but i didn't actually see the rest (sorry)

i think rc was telling me about a photo since i had just popped in :D

Dazz, that sounds great. So, no roomies now then :wink:
And it sounds great about the net too, I'm planning on getting my own too soon

Dazz, that sounds great. So, no roomies now then :wink:

:lol:
this.
:yippie::yippie:
THANKS!

And it sounds great about the net too, I'm planning on getting my own too soon

oh mannnnnn , i've waited like 15 years for this!:hyper::hyper::hyper::love::love:

I have so many interests-- it's such a joy to be able
to access info, ideas, tutorials, & photos more
or less now when i want to OR when I think of something!

going over to the 360 thread...pop back in to say BFN....

very nice to see you Jez!:hug:

You can bitch as much as you want! It seems to help, and we all have been there! :hug: The only reason I am not complaining yet is because it is still school break here! I am working at a daycare as well, but I absolutely love it!:cute:

yeah, ZU, if you need to vent....VENT

I'm sure though the happier teacher times will emerge as the year progresses! :yes: :hug::hug:

see you all later i hope!

will be seeing if I can get a signal will house-sitting/vacationing! (my sib has better stereo and have cable TV :hyper: :lol:)

Ok...VP...how can I see that pic and say nothing. :drool:

Do they expect me to be a saint with a pic like that!:ohmy:

Don't worry girls, it isn't a Larry pic!:wink:

I love that one...he looks so badass in that pic!:up:

Was today any better?

I was all like "what are they talking about?" Then I looked at the other thread.

:ohmy:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

'cept i still haven't seen said :ohmy: photograph(?)!!! :rant:

I just looked up Francesco Pradoni's flicker site...right now don't have time to look at all of his photos..... later:drool:
i bookmarked his page.

SO is HE the photographer of the :combust: photo?:D?!!!??

Back
Top Bottom