PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no, I've been CAUGHT! Larry judges me! ;)

When I've been seeing that phrase lately, it always reminds me of that Friends episode in the OB-GYN office: "ugly baby judges you!"

Oh no, I've been CAUGHT! Larry judges me! ;)

When I've been seeing that phrase lately, it always reminds me of that Friends episode in the OB-GYN office: "ugly baby judges you!"

I don't remember that one but an OB-GYN reference always gets my attention :yikes:

So what are you so afraid of?

:kiss:

:D

Wow, what's going on in here?! :lol:

iSpy is awesome. :shifty:

Cori is teasing us using Cassidy Quotations :combust:

And Larry can judge me any damn time he wants to.

amen to that sistah!

Okay, serious question. Do you think that is actually wood, or just a funny angle of the little folds and creases in his pants?

I mean, it's been a while since I've had personal research, but it hasn't been THAT long.

Okay, serious question. Do you think that is actually wood, or just a funny angle of the little folds and creases in his pants?

I mean, it's been a while since I've had personal research, but it hasn't been THAT long.

The first one might be folds and creases, but that second one on page 8 is.....I have no words!:crack:

Friends rarely fails to make me giggle, even years later. What a great show.

Same here. Must watch again soon.

I have no clue. Part of me thinks it's the angles, etc., but you never know.

And in keeping with the Friends theme, it's been so long I'm afraid they've changed it. Or something along those lines - can't really remember the exact quote. :lol:

A few of the pictures, I think it's more angle and trick of the light and the way the fabric is laying. Others? Um...yeah.

But it's really not unusual. Over the years there has been a great deal of film and photographic evidence where that thing is a public safety hazard that could put someone's eye out.

Hang on for a minute, I've got a video clip for you. :wink:

I addressed this in my post in there. The one on pg 4 is just lighting, as are many ConcertWood(TM) pics, but I have to agree with Amy and say that there are a few pics out there (on page 8 namely) that are legit. What can I say, the man loves his job!

And in keeping with the Friends theme, it's been so long I'm afraid they've changed it. Or something along those lines - can't really remember the exact quote. :lol:

YES! Remember, is that the same one where they draw the diagram about the 7 erogenous zones? Seven... Seven... SEVEN....seven... :giggle:

Wow, that's .... um.

What can I say? The man is a consummate professional to perform under such obvious duress.

Back
Top Bottom