PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a phone that works now, DG?

The mall wasn't too bad but when we left the parking lot was PACKED. My attempt at making Mr.Z's shirt phailed bigtime, so I'm contemplating going back to the craft store and trying again. But then again, I might just hold off until next week.

Do you have a phone that works now, DG?

The mall wasn't too bad but when we left the parking lot was PACKED. My attempt at making Mr.Z's shirt phailed bigtime, so I'm contemplating going back to the craft store and trying again. But then again, I might just hold off until next week.

Nope, iPod touch with wifi.

I made $45 today. And all 15% tips. Cheap fuckers. :angry:

Thanks Moody.

DG, sorry you had such a bad night at work. I can imagine X-mas eve isn't a big night at the steakhouse

We're one of the few restaurants open on Xmas eve, so usually it's a good night. Not this year. :sigh:

Went over a friends house and had a glass of Arbor Mist. It was awful. :yuck: :lol:

:sigh: And white christmas is ruined. This morning it started snowing an awesome lot, but then after breakfast it started raining. It's been raining ever since. We were so close!

Merry Christmas guys :hug:

If there's anyone around today who wants to talk me down from screaming at my in-laws before the night is through, let me know. :wink: I'll be in and out today.

Yesterday was good. I was actually able to eat and swallow! :happy: I'm surprised I'm not talking like Aldo Raine. I got Inglourious Basterds for Christmas and watched it twice already.

How was yours? Did the little man have fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom