PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice arms, nice shoulders, nice abs, nice...
ABpic2.jpg

You just know what he's asking for in this pic... :shifty:

:tongue::tongue:

That?

And totally off the subject of Larry's upper body.. (why we'd want to talk about anything else is beyond me though), Kristen, I saw the earrings. CUTE! I've seen ones like that at street fairs and on etsy. Wonder how they get the image on there :hmm:

And totally off the subject of Larry's upper body.. (why we'd want to talk about anything else is beyond me though), Kristen, I saw the earrings. CUTE! I've seen ones like that at street fairs and on etsy. Wonder how they get the image on there :hmm:

:lol: We needz real talk sometime right?? :wink:

Not sure how they got the pic on there but it's really clear. I'm gonna save them for the next tour.

I still love my necklace more :heart: Did I tell you about the girl in Toronto that randomly took a pic of it?

:lol: We needz real talk sometime right?? :wink:

Not sure how they got the pic on there but it's really clear. I'm gonna save them for the next tour.

I still love my necklace more :heart: Did I tell you about the girl in Toronto that randomly took a pic of it?

:wink: Yes.

And that's awesome that the girl took the pic of it. I should have tried harder to sell my stuff in Montreal - that GA situation just had me all messed up and I couldn't be arsed. I did manage to sell 3 pieces though. :shrug:

He needz to be doing more of that :sexywink:

Srsly! Maybe there'll be a heat wave at the TO Film Fest? A girl can dream...

A few diehard fans are planning a weekend in Vegas in July. 2 tribute bands playing at the Hard Rock. There's a $50 deposit necessary(or maybe it's $25) for the venue and to pay the bands and they're looking at group rates at the hotel. I can usually get cheap flights to Vegas but right now only one of my really good buddies is planning to attend.

No way can I do that with my lack of money :(

(it's all going towards the next tour anyway ^^)

I'm off in search of a printer...for painting, not for Larry printing, unfortunately...

:wink: Yes.

And that's awesome that the girl took the pic of it. I should have tried harder to sell my stuff in Montreal - that GA situation just had me all messed up and I couldn't be arsed. I did manage to sell 3 pieces though. :shrug:

Srsly! Maybe there'll be a heat wave at the TO Film Fest? A girl can dream...

She was pretty impressed with it :up:

You should bring your stuff to that reunion next summer if you go. I'm sure you could sell some stuff there. I'd buy another necklace :D

*prays for heatwave or a crazy chick to run up to them and start tearing at their clothes* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom