PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just bookmarked part of the Non-Canadians section...I've been at this for at least 30 mins and :yawn: enough for now :D

glad you are in a good mood, BLP despite shtuffy noze & Le Homework (not too much and too difficualt I hope!)

SO iopen up the section where it shows you by Porvidence where your first contact with the CBPS? ( canandian Border patrol service) is.
1> I kept clicking on Ottowa instead of Quebec! :lol:
I think it's all the time I've spent virtually hanging out with VP, Drea and now you K & amy- since on more than one occasion I've looked at a Candian/Ottowa map!:D

2> Once I found the correct Providence - Quebec- the zoom in section for that area of criossong did not seem highlight any Rail Road tracks- just roadways. :scratch: SO at first glance it does not show me which CBPS Office I'd end up at....
will look further over next few days!:D

P1000132.JPG

I worry that that's what I would look like next to Bono!

aaaaawww :hug:

There was/is (don't know if she still posts) an Interlander named Miroslav who was i think at least 4 inches or higher than Bono, and she got to dance with him On Stage!!!
So do not fret, MTE.
i met her later in May 05 outside MSG- because i recognized her from front row of the MTV U2 Brooklyn Bridge concert. She was discussing/pointing herself out after the show was broadcasted, and then screen shots came out!
And she is like 2 inches taller than me! I am almost 5' 7"....
so no worries!

Dang, Miro was on stage for at least 2 concerts. Bono likes him some Miro. And who can blame him - she's ridiculously pretty and knows what to do when Bono beckons. :lol: As is her husband. They're a ridiculously good-looking couple.

I saw her at the Vegas Vertigo show - I was about two rows behind her in the pit, and I was all "Miroslava! I totally know you!" She was all WTF, and I had to shout "It's corianderstem from Interference!!" Ha ha ha.

She's very nice. I don't think she's posted in ages, but I know she's on Facebook ... although she's been quiet on there as well lately.

ah thanks for the info, cori!

i see why people were so :hyper: about last night's show! and w people saying how tight as a band they're sounding...:hyper::hyper::hyper: Looking forward to hearing my fav songs on YT!!! w00000t!

oh yes.... almost forgot here's a fabbo pic I snagged out of the SLP!

34h8a2r.jpg

:drool: :hyper: :drool:

We met Miroslava in line in Hawaii at the Vertigo show. Turns out she was standing not too far from us as well at the B stage. I remember when Maddy was getting pulled up, a couple of people were telling me that Maddy was getting pulled up, and she was one of them. And to clarify, no, Maddy got to stand on the rail with a very kind fan (Daryl) and I was a few rows back from her.

And yes, Miroslava got pulled up twice, and quite entertaining too! Fast Cars!

Memories :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:guys, i'm dying of heavy laughter in here!!!:help::lol:
12 days of Christmas by Comet has been hillarious!!! best postwhoring ever, indeed!!! well done:up:!
now - what song are you going to do next?

and I love the thread title as well!!

Anybody know how hard it would be to find GAs for Toronto and Montreal?
Toronto would be a bit harder to find, yet I'm sure they'll be available again closer to the date. Montreal are still for sale on the official website!

:shocked: Are you coming to the party???? :hyper:

...Aaaand Bono sex in an el-e-vaaa-tor!!!

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

:drool:

*takes a bow*

Best postwhoring session evar. :drool:

Wow, I can't stop sneezing. :crack: wtf?

Fly-by... keep almost replying to stuff from phone but then getting distracted or the connection drops out.

Maddy, sorry to freak you out with knowing your name. :reject: I know we haven't really spoken before, but I read back and have seen other people talking with you, and you are kind of famous. :wink: I can call you BLP if you prefer...? :wink:

Just saw this in the "Featured Photos" (nearly typed "Feathered"... :lol: So tired): here's Bono with Daniel in Brisbane...

P1000132.JPG

Daniel is quite tall, for the record.

Off to see Muse again! Was awesome last night, even from behind the stage, everyone stood up and stuff. GA tonight! And then tomorrow I can sleep for once, before I go to Perth on Friday. :lol:

Btw, if the U2 gods are listening, AIWIY in Perth would be LOVELY, if you could arrange that pls... kthankbai :D

Man Dan's a lucky bastard! :lol: That's a brilliant pic.

Glad to hear Muse was good. :D They should be! Have loads of fun at the next shows! :hug:

Dang, Miro was on stage for at least 2 concerts. Bono likes him some Miro. And who can blame him - she's ridiculously pretty and knows what to do when Bono beckons. :lol: As is her husband. They're a ridiculously good-looking couple.

I saw her at the Vegas Vertigo show - I was about two rows behind her in the pit, and I was all "Miroslava! I totally know you!" She was all WTF, and I had to shout "It's corianderstem from Interference!!" Ha ha ha.

She's very nice. I don't think she's posted in ages, but I know she's on Facebook ... although she's been quiet on there as well lately.

:bono: Speak Spanish to me baby!

:lol: Damn, she was good at it. I think she was onstage at a Chicago show and a Boston one, not sure about the latter. Fast Cars was epic. She was the person to introduce me to interference, thanks to her being onstage! :heart: I was only on U2gigs by then, and with a group of people we commented on pics there, sort of a miniforum. And then she came on there and told me to check out Interference, and a good 50k posts after that one here we are. :wink:

Haven't seen her in a long time. Didn't she get married in the meantime?

:wave:

The stranded people were rescued, but things still seem to be pretty bad out there:

CBC News - Windsor - Sarnia highway still closed after rescue

Seeing the one picture of the snowmobile on the highway reminded me - when I was a kid in grade 7, a storm started mid morning. By lunchtime, they'd closed the schools, but it was too bad out there to let us go home unless a parent came to get us. Some parents walked to get their kids, but I lived on the outer boundary of the school district, as far away as one could live, and still go to that school, and there was no way my mom could walk that far to get me in that weather. A bunch of us were stuck there. Neighbours in the area brought us sandwiches and hot soup. In the afternoon, a couple of people with snowmobiles started coming to the school and driving kids home on them, one by one. I was one of the last few to get home, around supper time. My dad worked a 5 to 10 minute drive away. He didn't get home till 7 or 8 pm, took him like 5 hrs to drive home. My brother worked a bit farther away. I think he got home around midnight. The city was shut down for days after. :memories:

Comet - :bow:

Kristen, congrats on being finished your exams! Sarah only has one exam this year :ohmy: the rest she either had in-class exams, or had to write major papers for. She's just finishing her final paper now, and then she writes her exam on Monday. Oh, and for the record, UW has Saturday exams, too (and Friday evening). I don't think I ever had to write on a Saturday*, and I don't think Sarah has, either.

*on campus, I mean. The classes I did distance ed, they'd have two exam times for, both on Saturdays. If you took more than two DE classes, you had to arrange your own exam time with a proctor, and it had to be either the Friday before or the Monday after. There were many terms where I'd write one exam Friday afternoon, then two on the Saturday. That's three 3 hr long exams in 27 hours. :crack: By the time I was done on Saturday, my brain was fried. :lol:

i just hope that the next time I'll sing 12 days of Christmas, I ain't going to sing out loud:
...Aaaand Bono sex in an el-e-vaaa-tor!!!

cause right now i surely have a habbit of imagining singing it :lol:

Wow VP that sounds like a pretty bad storm you had way back. Glad to hear the people are rescued now though!

well, we had something similar in here on last week on one road! something new and extraordinary for us... but everyone were saved! people were really nice to each other in there, apparently! someone was there stuck with a catering truck, so everyone were brought snacks and busses offered warm place and coffee and tea...
some cars were completely under the snow there i think... so you can imagine that we had a pretty neat snow storm here! :)

Wow VP that sounds like a pretty bad storm you had way back. Glad to hear the people are rescued now though!

Yeah, it was bad, but I remember it being fun and kind of exciting. After I got home, I was worried about my dad and brother till they got home safely. Then we all just stayed in for days, and rode it out.

There was a story I read yesterday about a pregnant woman stranded on one of those roads who got out of her car, and then her dog, who was in the car, locked her out. :yikes: She got rescued too, fortunately.

:lol: A catering truck got stuck with them? That's brilliant! Epic coincidence.

How are ya today? :hug:

yeah, i thought too that they were damn lucky! they spent about 24 hours being stuck, rescue missions went too slowly, cause only one truck could approach and took about 4 people on board every time! and there were something like 400 people stuck, i think!

i'm pretty good already, thanks :) i think this whole ranting thing in the "i-hate" thread already got me over from the stupid boss-incident... + i went out for lunch and chilled down!
how are you yourself?

Back
Top Bottom