PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FOR REALZ???????????????? :faint::shocked:

I just checked ticketmaster. It will redirect you to eventko, which looks confusing. Let me know if you need any help! :shifty:

:love : comet : love:

Best. 50000th. Post. Ever :love : : combust:
I will refrain from what I want to say, because there are children present, specifically MINE. : shifty: : whistle: : wink:

:yippie: :yippie: :yippie :

oops. :shifty:

Hopefully yours isn't as bad as mine are. :wink: Mine are absolute gutterbrained perverts. I have no idea where they learned it. :shifty: I'm serious, though, they are waaaay worse than me. :lol:

Thanks guys :D That was fun. And I knew I had to top it off with my finest acquisition. :love: That pic is :heart:

So who's next for 50K ? :hmm:

Go zoooey go! :cheer: :lol:

Bono in an elevator is much easier than in a tree. :p

:grumpy:

thus IS true!

Unlesssssssss.........:hmm:

:hyper: there was a very nicely, comfy furnished Tree House (aha!) with a "electric ladder" with a on/off switch - you get on it and it goes up/down to/from that tree house! (AHA!!) :p :D

I'd rather be up there with Bono than in a cool, drafty elevator!:D

However I was typing up my post while you finished up! :wink:

Are Jem and Wild both doing Montreal? I can't do TO. Is VP? I think VP was kinda backing out of Chicago so the real reason for going to Chicago was for Wild and Jem.

Montreal is everyone..ME!:wink:. Wild, Jem, VP, DG, Kristen, GG, MTE, Secretlyalone, Drea......

ETA: in case you are checking flights, we are going on the 6th and leaving on the 10th :shifty:

Montreal is everyone..ME!:wink:. Wild, Jem, VP, DG, Kristen, GG, MTE, Secretlyalone, Drea......

:gah: It would mean selling both my Oakland tix (and not seeing the ppl I was looking forward to seeing there) AND my Chicago ticket (and not seeing a good friend of mine). But if Mr.Z buys my Montreal flight, I may be able to squeeze in SLC (and one person who would be in Oakland might also be in SLC). SO MUCH CHANGE! I hate change! But honestly, I'd rather do Montreal and see everyone than go to Chicago and miss out on seeing you and Kristen and MTE (isn't she going too... or thinking about it...?)

ETA: in case you are checking flights, we are going on the 6th and leaving on the 10th :shifty:

I'd have to fly into Burlington, VT and take a train/bus. All by myself... and then have to do that coming back too... And I might not be able to leave until the 7th...

^ guh - it's so tempting...
Gotta see how a couple other things play out...
I can't believe there are still GAs available - I feel like I should snap them up, just in case... I'm supposed to get my (overdue) bonus this week or next...

Can someone post the Pleba does Canada vid? I don't have it saved!

.............. not "everybody", amy.
Le Sigh

i haven't totally given up on going possibly going to Canada but I have to get my first time Passport. which is more money as is! (I want it first for if I can possibly get to the Bahamas in early April....even like for a early afternoon arrival, a one night stay and then a late eveing flight back)

0452574126004R__A2_300x400.jpg

I need these so I can match Edge!

Are those Louboutins? I saw similar shoes in my drooly Nordstrom browsing last week - a pair of flats and a pair of heels that were studded like that.

God, they were gorgeous. Just can't remember which designer they were.

Seattle and Minneapolis. If Dublin doesn't happen, I still probably won't add more shows, because I'm still going to Dublin anyway. ;)

oops. :shifty:

Hopefully yours isn't as bad as mine are. :wink: Mine are absolute gutterbrained perverts. I have no idea where they learned it. :shifty: I'm serious, though, they are waaaay worse than me. :lol:

Thanks guys :D That was fun. And I knew I had to top it off with my finest acquisition. :love: That pic is :heart:

So who's next for 50K ? :hmm:

Go zoooey go! :cheer: :lol:

I think mine is too. I think she tries to hide it from it. I believe her friends are corrupting her, it couldn't be me :shifty: :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom