PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Bono:

I would like you to know that I would hit that so hard.

Love,

Cori

PS: Want to come bowling with my team at work today? You can be on my team. :flirt:

Also PS: UNF

:lol: my thoughts exactly :shifty:

except the bowling team since I have none. Oooh... would love to see him bowl. :drool: I don't know why that just put a very sexy thought in my head. :drool:

By the way the pic is from 2006. I remember these pics well because they were taken on my birthday and I remember sqweeeing a little bit over that back in 2006 cuz I'm a dork. :rolleyes: Here's another one.

bonocamosmile6-24-06.jpg

:cute:

Gg I have been looking for more of those pics of him drinking beer at the table. I know they were from last year and I have more so hopefully I'll find them. While looking through my pics last night I kept coming across other old pics I'd forgotten. Here's some old Larry I had lying around. :wink: For you Larry gals :D

larryrain.jpg

Larry1989.gif

larryheadphones.jpg

I doubt they're new to you but they still made me go :cute:

LarryHitmanpop.jpg

and :love:

and now I must leave for the day. :wave: Have a great day everyone.

PS. I am also pissed off. I had bought a brand new external HD to back everything up since my old one is about to die and keeps failing, and the new one stopped working last night. :happy: oh joy!

Anyways, bye! :wave:

I believe so, based on the notes at the YouTube link. Was there ever a recording that surfaced?

Also, he looks super hot in that partially-unbuttoned dress shirt.

Man, the pictures today are making me all squirrely.

UNF.

I believe so, based on the notes at the YouTube link. Was there ever a recording that surfaced?

Also, he looks super hot in that partially-unbuttoned dress shirt.

Man, the pictures today are making me all squirrely.

UNF.

:lol: You're cracking me up today, thanks!

As far as I know there were only you tube links, but I could be wrong, there might have been something on U2 torrents you might check. There were lots of photos too if you're likin' the outfit. Pretty sure we had a thread in Pleba that day as there were lucky plebans who attended :drool: Maybe search for that too, and hopefully the pics still work. :)

ok now I'm really leaving! :shifty::wave:

Right? That's sofa king hot.

I'll search around for pics/audio, bonocomet. Thanks! :)

(And also double-check my own stuff at home ... maybe I did download it and totally forgot about it. :reject: )

OMG I have typed sofa king hot around Interference before and no one ever gets it. LOL! :love:

:shifty: I can safely say that I haven't a clue what the lyrics of that song are... all I do when I hear it is ending up in a puddle of drool on the floor..

:lol: my thoughts exactly :shifty:

except the bowling team since I have none. Oooh... would love to see him bowl. :drool: I don't know why that just put a very sexy thought in my head. :drool:
:

Do you have ANY thoughts of Bono that AREN'T sexy???

Cori, that's AWESOME! I used to have this really rich kid in my class and his dad would give all his teachers a $100 gift card to MAcys and one to the restaurant he owned. No more. I have a desk covered in chocolate and cookies though.

Comet, did you get my text? I'm sure you're super busy.
But thanks for the Larry pics!!!!! It was like a little present for me CUZ IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance*

"Larry laying around" now THAT puts sexy thoughts in my head :wink:
Cori, I know what you mean about the pics making one feel "squirly"

Sweaty and shirtless, with high-waist grandpa pants and suspenders.

That's my unsexy Bono thought.

Bad R&H? :reject: I'm not fond of that look at all.

Yep. I know some gals are all about him being sweaty and shirtless, but I can't get behind that, even if he weren't wearing grandpa pants.

In other news, the Canadian Interferencer I sent a copy of WAIE to a few weeks back still hasn't gotten it. :(

God those pants are horrible. :yuck: And I'm not fond of the long hair at any time.

Wow that's strange. Did you get a tracking number for the package?

Sweaty and shirtless, with high-waist grandpa pants and suspenders.

That's my unsexy Bono thought.

I remember you saying that. That comment was more directed towards Comet (even though she's gone now).

It's so cute - the freshmen in college are coming back to say hi, some of them. One's studying theatre at NYU and just came in gushing about it. I'm like a proud mama. :love:

Wow that's strange. Did you get a tracking number for the package?

No, because I just sent it first class or whatever through the post office. I did get a carbon copy of the little customs form I had to fill out, but shoot, I can't find it. I hope it didn't have a tracking number on it. I don't think it did.

That comment was more directed towards Comet (even though she's gone now).

I just wanted to give my unrequested two cents. :shifty:

I'm worried now - he even sent me extra money for it, and sent me a little U2 care package to thank me for picking one up for him. I'll feel awful (and of course refund his money) if it's lost. :(

Back
Top Bottom