PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would book it but i was honestly so stressed out about hotels this year :reject:

I was having to make sure that i had nearly $2000 in my a/c to pay for the hotels

I KNOW that i would have got the money from you girls , i am in no doubt of that but having t have it in my a/c before was so stressing me out :crack:

Ha! I was just thinking the same thing. :)

Dear Bono,

Your hair is absolutely perfect right now. Please don't mess with it between now and next summer.

Yours in shallowness,

VP

:giggle:
And here's another ANOTHER Vapid Bono Fan>>>>>> Me :wink: in a different thread

Squeeeeeeeeeeee

they look great!!
and OMG I'M LOVING Bono's hair

KEEP IT LIKE THAT FOR THE TOUR Mister !!!.............:grumpy::lol::hug:B:hug:

:lol:

The power is flickering here..love it!!:D

We must meet when you get back! You have to talk me into doing Montreal! :wink:

For Rogers Hotel, you can only book up to a week before the shows, there's dates beyond that aren't open. So, I checked the rates for the week before, and :crack: :crazy: Uh, no...

No doubt they'll drop them as it gets closer, but that's nuts.

I want easy access to peeing. :scream:

Promise? Sean just came down and said "You are going to Montreal, right? I want to go to Vegas!" :shifty:

I would book it but i was honestly so stressed out about hotels this year :reject:

I was having to make sure that i had nearly $2000 in my a/c to pay for the hotels

I KNOW that i would have got the money from you girls , i am in no doubt of that but having t have it in my a/c before was so stressing me out :crack:

Wow! I hope you got no fee cancellation bookings...?

Any other hotels that are super close to Rogers Center?

Yeah, there's one that I had to book into for the night of the show (was booked into Rogers the night before the show)...I may book that one again as my back-up hotel, and cancel it if I can get into Rogers at a price that's not completely insane.

I *really* do prefer Rogers, though. People in the GA line started using the washroom in the lobby, and then hotel security got pissy and started asking for people to show key cards to use it.

heading out again, ttyl.

Where were we originally staying in Toronto? I forget. :lol: I do remember it's Best Western for Chicago. And like I said, I think there's a Holiday Inn near the stadium in Philly.

I think it's British Airways.

I love that the week is passing by relatively quickly. :drool: My vacation starts at 4:30pm on Friday, and it can't come soon enough! :love:

Back
Top Bottom