PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIIP:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wow I came back the right time! U2 at Dublin Airport, U2 on the radio now, and I just heard that tonight there's a That's Live U2 concert registration on tv and after that Squaring the circle: Creating U2360! :shocked:

Today in 2001
Hallenstadion, Zurich
Croke Park, Dublin
Memories :love:

ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIIP:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wow I came back the right time! U2 at Dublin Airport, U2 on the radio now, and I just heard that tonight there's a That's Live U2 concert registration on tv and after that Squaring the circle: Creating U2360! :shocked:

Memories :love:

U2 at the airport?? Like, you heard music or you saw a member of the band???

Magnificent on the radio system audible everywhere at the airport. :) The band are probably already in Torino or still in France, Bono wasn't in Dublin the last few days.

:shifty: or so said hot bartender in Killiney. Had a nice long chat with him, he was very nice and cute and has been a fan since Zooropa!

They're airing Crazy on national TV. EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC :rockon:

I cannot wait. TWO more weeks. god it seems like this holiday was well needed. I just got back and I'm in full U2 mode. Haven't been like this since last summer! Was totally apathic, didn't really care for the band that much except for following news and such.. dvd was okay but it couldn't hold my attention for long. But now it got me. Damn.

And on top of that, I found a tab for the LIVE version of Crazy on bass. FINALLY! Been waiting for months for that as I just could not figure out the main riff. Had the chorus done, album version tabbed too with help of B, sans the little riff Adam played at the end of one part. And exactly that riff was the main riff of the live version. So I tried and tried but could not figure it out. :love: Now finally I can learn how to play this song! :yippie:

I'm fine just wishing my September gig tickets would turn up :waiting:

Only 2 weeks :ohmy:

Yeah really, wtf guys. Last thing I heard is they're BEGINNING to send them out on august 15. :| Ridiculous. Though right now I don't mind it as I will be gone for Germany and nobody will be home to take the tickets in two weeks.

I know!!!! It's gone so fast! It seems like yesterday that some silly girls were waving and laughing at me from the front of the GA pen. :cute: :love: It'll be awesome to see the boys again, and finally meet the Dutchie I've been friends with for years now from this forum, but I also can't wait to see you and Jem again. :shifty: And to meet NI, ofcourse.

Ok Ladies.....I just stepped outside my comfort zone and purchased a GA for Toronto!:reject:

I was getting paranoid because they kept popping up and then not showing up all day. I need roomies!! Or should I say, people to camp with!:shifty:

Ok Ladies.....I just stepped outside my comfort zone and purchased a GA for Toronto!:reject:

I was getting paranoid because they kept popping up and then not showing up all day. I need roomies!! Or should I say, people to camp with!:shifty:

VP needs a roomie

You can join us girls hun, you know you can :sexywink:

we'll look after you :shifty:

I bought the ticket so I had it, but if it doesn't work out, that's ok!:D I just didn't want to decide a month before that I wanted to go, and then not be able to get a ticket. If I can't figure out a firm roomie, then I will sell it. I am doing Minni 100% for sure.:drool:

ETA: If anyone needs a roomie, they can pm me with where they are thinking of staying!!

Hi Ceecee! We are talking about the U2 GA's for Toronto next year. There was a ticket drop today!!

I just bought mine a few hours ago. Keep checking!!! It was saying there was none, and then some would pop up. You might be able to get some now!!!!!:up:

Awwww!!!!:hug::hug:

I think they will be dropping a lot of tickets as people return them for refunds. With all of the concerts for many bands that I have attended, I find that tickets continue to drop right up until the show. I hope you have luck getting them at a later date!:hug:

This is true.... I hope I can join you guys there next year! I'm moving to a new place where I'll be able to take a day or two or week off to go see the boys. I'm excited! I'm hoping to get GA's for the Philly show next year.

Back
Top Bottom