PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I've done all the petty form filling out stuff. I just have to get one more transcript ordered and THEN to write FIVE essays - I don't know where to start with that but I'm meeting with a mentor/advisor on Thursday to help get me started. Little by little, this is happening. I kinda know I won't get picked but I hope I at least get an interview.

THIS. near:faint::faint::faint:

Actually i've gotten better at essay writing!:applaud: I was in a writing group for a while. But for decades I was :no: usually terrified of reports and essays; so my first reaction is still the old one!

Have a good helpul meeting!

ANd as Yogi Berra would say.. " it ain't over till it's over!":hug:

........ and talked with some friends and I think I'll be moving in with them. Yay for not having to brave the rental market again!!
Hope everyone's well. :wave:

Oh that's sounds real good!:hug::hug::hug:

Doing pretty good! :D
I moved a bunch furniture (bookcase, stackable bins, a rolling library bookcase, CD/DVD tall storage case) around this early afternoon.
Some are now in their final spots in my living room; other's in a good place till I get 2 more boxes of stuff to be sorted put away (whether temporally or permanent). Next I move the TV + stand, Boom Box and 5 CD Changer into their final spots. After that then there's only one last corner in the living room that really needs to be really worked on. Where as everything has gone through at least 1 or 2 work overs already in turns of sorting, and where to be etc.

That sucks K!:angry:

So when do you go to BSB? I was suprised at how nice Winnipeg is. Last time I visited I was not impressed! This time, I really enjoyed myself!:D

i started looking atGiants stadium 9-23 vids.

while i haevn't found myself in any I did find one where the person was maybe ? 15 people to the right of me (Outer rail) and maybe 2 -3 back from the rail.
SO when I watch tht it feels close to being right back there! :D:hyper::hyper::drool::drool::love:

ooohh pretty good:D

still trying to get an a/c....

luckily they'll only be a super hot spell for (weekend :( ) 2 days then it seems at least dropping back into the mid 80's & dry:heart:.... at least for monday

what trip?

Too bad about not having a/c. When we got it put in about 3 years ago, I vowed I'd never live in a house without it again - at least here!

My son and I are driving out to SoCal to see some family and some Interferencers (U2 tribute band at the Orange County Fair). Long weekend - leaving Friday, returning Monday. But I haven't done a road trip w/o another adult in a long time. Just me and the little guy - should be fun - hope he doesn't get bored.

i started looking atGiants stadium 9-23 vids.

while i haevn't found myself in any I did find one where the person was maybe ? 15 people to the right of me (Outer rail) and maybe 2 -3 back from the rail.
SO when I watch tht it feels close to being right back there! :D:hyper::hyper::drool::drool::love:

niiiiiiiiice! Keep looking though - you never know!

My son and I are driving out to SoCal to see some family and some Interferencers (U2 tribute band at the Orange County Fair). Long weekend - leaving Friday, returning Monday. But I haven't done a road trip w/o another adult in a long time. Just me and the little guy - should be fun - hope he doesn't get bored.

niiiiiiiiice! Keep looking though - you never know!

oh cool! well pack some things he can amuse himself with as well! :)

which U2 Tribute band?

oh I have a whole bunch( vids) to go through over time!:lol:

Joshua Tree - I guess they lost their "Bono" and are playing with the guy who does Bono for a Canadian tribute band. A couple people saw him at Into The Heart and said he was good. Should be fun!

:banghead: The only place on the planet that takes AmEx, Discover and MasterCard but NOT VISA? The university website where I'm requesting transcripts from!!!!! :gah:

Joshua Tree - I guess they lost their "Bono" and are playing with the guy who does Bono for a Canadian tribute band. A couple people saw him at Into The Heart and said he was good. Should be fun!

oh yeah. I've seen their name up in the Gatherings thread!

:giggle:
" Hey ___________ can we borrow your "Bono" for a gig or 2?!" :lmao::lmao:

you know it just would be better for everybody if Edge hurried up :waiting: and built his COMBO Time & Cloning Machine! Everyone interested can have the Band memebr(s) of their choice in what ever U2 Era they want! :drool::drool::lol::wink:

:banghead: The only place on the planet that takes AmEx, Discover and MasterCard but NOT VISA? The university website where I'm requesting transcripts from!!!!! :gah:

WhAT!!!!:angry: How ridiculous is THAT!:hug:

oh yeah. I've seen their name up in the Gatherings thread!

:giggle:
" Hey ___________ can we borrow your "Bono" for a gig or 2?!" :lmao::lmao:

you know it just would be better for everybody if Edge hurried up :waiting: and built his COMBO Time & Cloning Machine! Everyone interested can have the Band memebr(s) of their choice in what ever U2 Era they want! :lol::drool::drool::lol::wink:

WhAT!!!!:angry: How ridiculous is THAT!
I know right? Thank god Mr.Z has an AmEx or I'd be screwed.

AchtungLarry in my backyard :drool: *turns on sprinklers*

Back
Top Bottom