PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG, sorry Casey wasn't the guy you thought he was... they rarely are. :rolleyes:

K, nice title :wink:

I haven't been able to get ANYTHING done today - I left papers I need at home. Here at the office the people I need to get stuff from arent' here. I can't access certain web pages that I need because of the stupid filter/security thing :banghead: x 2000 :angry: Tonight I've got a girls' night out and instead of having fun I"m just going to be stressing about not getting stuff done!
[/whine]

Oh, and I think I managed to piss off a friend b/c I chose a triathlon over her wedding. :sad: Bad friend, I know. But I can't afford a plane ticket right now! (she knows I'm saving up for next summer too, which makes it even worse)

It's kinda weird. It's just a big open field with like one set of abandoned bleacher seats on the right hand side. They are gonna have to do some major work. The back of the field is kinda swampy and has a big hole in it and there are random concrete patches all over it near the front.
!

Hoooo boy, yea,h from your description!! :lol:

aww Zooey :hug::hug:

Sorry you're having a bad day

Sorry to hear about your bad day Zooey. Hope you can still have fun tonight :hug:

Wild, go to your UserCP and click "edit details"

Thanks guys, I think I've written today off as a loss - no work done, no workout... so I might as well just work on my story :shifty:

I broke up with him.

too bad you can't join us for the Girls' Night Out - I'd buy you a drink or two

Thanks guys, I think I've written today off as a loss - no work done, no workout... so I might as well just work on my story :shifty:

too bad you can't join us for the Girls' Night Out - I'd buy you a drink or two

I :heart: stories

I'm fine, it would help if he'd stop IMing me and trying to be fucking friends with me. I don't want to be his friend.

Uh that must be so annoying :down:

I'm fine, it would help if he'd stop IMing me and trying to be fucking friends with me. I don't want to be his friend.

And he's like, "Do you want me to return the gift you bought me for my birthday?". Ummmmm no. I'm not tacky lol.

:doh:

Maybe someday he'll learn to to lie to a girl about what he's looking for in a date.

or maybe I'll just play with the little guy's Legos all afternoon :lol: He dumped his collection out this morning and they take up his whole floor!
:lol:

When i get some extra money in the fall .... I'm gonna make my own Lego Claw!!!:drool:

I've been wanting some Lego since i saw the bulk bins at The big Toy Store in Times Square who's name i suddenly forgot! Toyland? could it be that simple a name? :scratch::lol: You kniw the one with the Giraffe!?! :der:

:lol:

When i get some extra money in the fall .... I'm gonna make my own Lego Claw!!!:drool:

I've been wanting some Lego since i saw the bulk bins at The big Toy Store in Times Square who's name i suddenly forgot! Toyland? could it be that simple a name? :scratch::lol: You kniw the one with the Giraffe!?! :der:

It's not FAO Schwartz is it? I think they went out of business awhile back. Oh, the Giraffe as the mascot - Toys R Us - going there later this week (sale on legos - maybe I'll pick up an extra set for my friend Daz)

Back
Top Bottom