PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Legoland is just a big store. I am not sure if that is the actual name of it, or if that is just what he calls it. :lol: The amusement park was once called Camp Snoopy, and now it is Nickelodeon Universe. There are at least 20 rides, with 3 or 4 major roller coasters. It is really fun!:wink:

Legoland is just a big store. I am not sure if that is the actual name of it, or if that is just what he calls it. :lol: The amusement parks was once called Camp Snoopy, and now it is Nickelodeon Universe. There are at least 20 rides, with 3 or 4 major roller coasters. It is really fun!:wink:

Sounds like he'll have an amazing time! :) I'm sorry for being an idiot if I missed something, but do you only have the one? If not, ages and genders?

Speaking of kids, we were cleaning out a closet today and found some of Sarah's baby pictures. I think they're absolutely adorable, but she has a bit of a rash on her face because it was a major heatwave and we had no a/c. She thought she looked stupid, like she had sauce on her face. I was all "yeah, I'd ask a $300 photographer over, and forget to wipe sauce from your face." :rolleyes: :lol:

Sounds like he'll have an amazing time! :) I'm sorry for being an idiot if I missed something, but do you only have the one? If not, ages and genders?

I have 2! My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. Last time I was in TO was when my son was at Sick Kids when he was 1.:sad: He is all better now, but that place is amazing. I need a new happy Toronto memory! That is why I want to see U2 there!:wink:

Too funny about the pictures. I love looking through pics of the kids when they were babies. My son had heat rash too, so I can relate to that!

I have 2! My daughter is 10 and my son is 7. Last time I was in TO was when my son was at Sick Kids when he was 1.:sad: He is all better now, but that place is amazing. I need a new happy Toronto memory! That is why I want to see U2 there!:wink:

Too funny about the pictures. I love looking through pics of the kids when they were babies. My son had heat rash too, so I can relate to that!
Awwww! You do need good memories of Toronto. :hug: Glad to hear he's better!! :)

I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about my exercise (esp. if you're on my fb or read my blog here) but I just got a new personal best in the pool. I've dropped 3.5 minutes from my time since March! I'm going to try to drop 6 more seconds, then I can register for the race in October at 16 mintues! :hyper:
[/brag]

Go Zooey!! :cheer:

</driveby>

K, what else did you guys do. And who's Val? Is she a blue cracker?

The first night we just walked down st. catherine st. a little and found a restaurant to eat a late dinner. Then we watched R&H in the hotel.

The second day we drove to the Hippodrome and spend some time there. We also drove to the top of Mount Royal to see the city look out.
Plus we watched Outside It's America and ZooTV :wink:

The third day it was pouring all day so we sat in the room and watched U2 stuff on youtube for hours and just had a blast fangirling and laughing our asses off :lol:. We watched R&H again that morning because it was randomly playing on a french tv channel. It stopped raining about an hour before the fireworks were supposed to start so we went down there anc checked them out. We drove all the way there in congested traffic, parked, walked about 20 minutes to find a good spot, and then about 10 minutes after that it started pouring and we walked back to the car getting soaked :lol:
Then we got back to the hotel and we were up til 4am fangirl talking :shifty:

The first night we just walked down st. catherine st. a little and found a restaurant to eat a late dinner. Then we watched R&H in the hotel.

The second day we drove to the Hippodrome and spend some time there. We also drove to the top of Mount Royal to see the city look out.
Plus we watched Outside It's America and ZooTV :wink:

The third day it was pouring all day so we sat in the room and watched U2 stuff on youtube for hours and just had a blast fangirling and laughing our asses off :lol:. We watched R&H again that morning because it was randomly playing on a french tv channel. It stopped raining about an hour before the fireworks were supposed to start so we went down there anc checked them out. We drove all the way there in congested traffic, parked, walked about 20 minutes to find a good spot, and then about 10 minutes after that it started pouring and we walked back to the car getting soaked :lol:
Then we got back to the hotel and we were up til 4am fangirl talking :shifty:

That sounds totally fun!

It was! I can't wait for next summer!

I wish I was going to a show you were going to :sad:

Me too :sad: I keep thinking I should swap out Chicago for TO or Montreal, since I think Wild, Jem, Thora, VP, DG and you are all going to those, but I just think it would be waaaaaaaaay too expensive for me.

333 days until Anaheim :hyper:

Me too :sad: I keep thinking I should swap out Chicago for TO or Montreal, since I think Wild, Jem, Thora, VP, DG and you are all going to those, but I just think it would be waaaaaaaaay too expensive for me.

333 days until Anaheim :hyper:

Montreal is gonna be the party city! Everyone's going and it might be cheap for you hotel wise because there are a ton of people you could room with. Plus you get two shows that way.

Just a thought. I'm actually wanting to yell "ZOOEY GET YOUR ASS TO MONTREAL WITH US!!!!" :whistle:

I see you added Minni to your sig DG!! :applaud:

I want to do Montreal so bad, but planning for roomies is hard!:wink: I think that is where I have the best chance of meeting all of you!:hug:

I'd like a day to recover from my vacation please! :lol:

Hey Kristen, where did you end up going on Crescent? We were hitting bars in that area every night *g* (And the Irish Embassy one street over the first night.)

4am? Wimp :lol: Fri night we went to bed at 5 :wink: Thurs night was the early night (2am), Sat night was 4am ;)

I'm still feeling the effects of the climb up Mount Royal (all those damn stairs!), but it was *so* worth it!

Zooey, you need to get my super cereal important text! :scream:

Amy, I am! :hyper: Somehow, I'll make it work.

Oh, and men are stupid and I'm going to remain celibate and be a crazy dog lady. I went online to the dating site where I met Casey just to check my messages and let anyone who had messaged me recently know that I had found someone. I was just going through my inbox and noticed Casey was online too. I looked at his profile. Well, he had updated it since we talked and added new pics. :| I IMed him about it and he claimed he was online for the same reason as me. But why update your profile if you're not looking for anyone? Which, since you told me we were exclusive is how it should be. Ass. I'm like 90% sure I'm ending things with him. I absolutely do not trust him. And he's been super distant today.

Eh, whatever. I'm more pissed at myself for being all happy and jumping into things so quick. Ah well, lesson learned. I'm officially breaking up with him tonight. Figure I might as well be decent and do it over the phone.

I'd like a day to recover from my vacation please! :lol:

Hey Kristen, where did you end up going on Crescent? We were hitting bars in that area every night *g* (And the Irish Embassy one street over the first night.)

4am? Wimp :lol: Fri night we went to bed at 5 :wink: Thurs night was the early night (2am), Sat night was 4am ;)

I'm still feeling the effects of the climb up Mount Royal (all those damn stairs!), but it was *so* worth it!

Glad you had a blast Drea :hug: We didn't hit any bars. We watched U2 dvds at night instead :wink:

Zooey, you need to get my super cereal important text! :scream:

Amy, I am! :hyper: Somehow, I'll make it work.

Oh, and men are stupid and I'm going to remain celibate and be a crazy dog lady. I went online to the dating site where I met Casey just to check my messages and let anyone who had messaged me recently know that I had found someone. I was just going through my inbox and noticed Casey was online too. I looked at his profile. Well, he had updated it since we talked and added new pics. :| I IMed him about it and he claimed he was online for the same reason as me. But why update your profile if you're not looking for anyone? Which, since you told me we were exclusive is how it should be. Ass. I'm like 90% sure I'm ending things with him. I absolutely do not trust him. And he's been super distant today.

Awww sorry to hear that DG :hug:

Remember what I told you on BBM a while ago :sexywink: (aka. PGP Mob after him if he hurts you).

Nice new avi Kristen! :drool: I notice you cropped out the woman creeper with the shades!!:lol:

Eh, whatever. I'm more pissed at myself for being all happy and jumping into things so quick. Ah well, lesson learned. I'm officially breaking up with him tonight. Figure I might as well be decent and do it over the phone.

:hug: :hug:

Men are weird :yes:

As much as i adore NI , and know how lucky i am to have him :heart: he drives me insane to .. that's why i love getting together with you girls, having fun & perving :drool:

i would hate to be out there in the dating scene now :yikes:

I'm not sure how things work over there but from what i been told by the younger girls at work , men are only after one thing :tsk:

So being exclusive is like going steady??

At the end of the day follow yr head, if you can't trust the guy then move on, as i have told you before somewhere out there is a guy who will give you what you deserve...and he will be one lucky man...

I'll lend you NI for a few days :wink:

Back
Top Bottom