PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone!:wave:

I'm back from Bon Jovi!:drool::drool:
It was great, but you could tell that he was in pain!:sad:

I hope you all are doing well!:hug:

Well, he knows I have online friends who I consider to be some of my favorite people in the world. :heart:

Phoebe just tried to bite Farrah. :shame:

a day with the boy :love:

Hi everyone!:wave:

I'm back from Bon Jovi!:drool::drool:
It was great, but you could tell that he was in pain!:sad:

I hope you all are doing well!:hug:

Sorry I"m not up on my JBJ news - why is he in pain?

Glad you had a great time at the concert Amy :hug:

I had a blast in Montreal!! I miss my buds already :sad:

Val took like a 20 minute video of us at the Hippodrome that's pretty funny cuz it's just us babbling on and on about U2 :lol: She's gonna upload in the next few days.

I'm so glad you had a great time!

I tried to make curtains from this fabric we bought last year - turns out we don't have enough :banghead: and of course they don't carry it anymore. So today was kind of a waste of time. boo.

Hi Zooey!

Jon tore a calf muscle last Sunday during a concert. I was amazed he could even stand!! It was a great show though!:D

Sounds like you had a blast in Montreal Kristen! I'm so happy you had a great time!:up:

DG! The pics of your puppy are adorable! :cute:

I don't see Minni in your sig anymore. Have you changed your mind?:hmm:

Hey Amy! Glad Bon Jovi was a blast!

Isn't she a cutie? :heart: She took a nap with me just now along with Phoebe, her big sister(same mom, different dad). I'm now with Phoebe and our other two dogs, Felix and Finn. Farrah is staying with my mom right now.

No, I just haven't added Minneapolis yet. :lol:

:wave:

Glad you had fun in Montreal Kristen, glad you had fun with the boy Deeg, and glad you had fun at BJ (heh) Amy. :)

:lol::lol::lol: Hi VP!

I'm glad you are still coming to Minni. :hug: I am not sure about any other additional U2 dates for me. Finding roomies and being able to swing it just months from our big Disney trip may be challenging. I could probably do one or the other, but not both Montreal and Toronto. As well, my son's favourite NHL hockey team is going to Minni, and he has never been to a game. I would happily give up a U2 show to see the look on my 7 year olds face when he sees the Montreal Canadiens for the first time. :cute:

Awwwwww :cute: Except for the whole Canadiens part. :wink:

I say if you have to pick one, pick Montreal. It's over a weekend and two dates. Would be awesome if you could swing both though

I'm glad you are still coming to Minni. :hug: I am not sure about any other additional U2 dates for me. Finding roomies and being able to swing it just months from our big Disney trip may be challenging. I could probably do one or the other, but not both Montreal and Toronto. As well, my son's favourite NHL hockey team is going to Minni, and he has never been to a game. I would happily give up a U2 show to see the look on my 7 year olds face when he sees the Montreal Canadiens for the first time. :cute:

I came really really close to getting tix for my 6-y-o and I to go see Green Day, but it's 2 hours away, on a Monday night after school has started back up. If school hadn't started we so would've done it.

When is Disney again? And you're going to Disneyworld in FLA, right?

:shifty:

Dang, DG. I just looked at your sig! You're a crazy woman. Greece is gonna be so friggin' amazing!

I know. :lol: My plan is to pull everything off as cheaply as possible. And to work my ass off to get it done. Of course, this also depends on me paying for school and keeping up with bills. Obviously not letting 360 stuff get in the way of that.

I'm totally not sure what we're going to now, either. Depends on if we can find roomies, circumstances, etc.

Awww, I'm sure he'll be absolutely thrilled to be at his first game!! :) That's the age my daughter was when we took her to her first Jays game. I was worried she'd be bored, but she was rapt, the entire time. :cute:

I came really really close to getting tix for my 6-y-o and I to go see Green Day, but it's 2 hours away, on a Monday night after school has started back up. If school hadn't started we so would've done it.

When is Disney again? And you're going to Disneyworld in FLA, right?

Amazing what we do for our kids.:cute:

I am going to Disney World in Florida in November 2011. We are doing the disney cruise out of Port Canaveral on November 17, 2011, and we will do Disney before that. We don't know how many nights- we are thinking a week or so.:hyper:

I'm totally not sure what we're going to now, either. Depends on if we can find roomies, circumstances, etc.

Awww, I'm sure he'll be absolutely thrilled to be at his first game!! :) That's the age my daughter was when we took her to her first Jays game. I was worried she'd be bored, but she was rapt, the entire time. :cute:

He knows all of their names and everything. He was so mad when they traded Halak!:lol: Of course, it will be Minneapolis, so a trip to the Mall of America would be in store...again!:huh:

Just now Mr.Z was looking over my shoulder at VP's post. "What the hell is with that guy? What's on his head? It looks like a pancake!" :doh:

DG, i hate having to think about giving up U2 stuff for "practical" reasons like school and stuff, but yeah, sometimes you gotta make that sacrifice. Hopefully not this time around.

And VP, if you're not coming to Chicago, I'll be real real sad.

:hug: We'll see you in Toronto for sure though!

Was she heckling the opposing team? :cute:

:cute:

MOA kinda scared me when I visited...um... some years ago (god, that was a long time ago)

It scared me the first time.:|

We go there so often that we know the layout quite well. My son was obsessed with the Mall cops last time. It is all about Legoland for him. I curse build a bear!:angry: My daughter loves American Girl. I absolutely love Minneapolis, and can't wait for the U2 concert there. That one is a go for me for sure!:hyper:

Just now Mr.Z was looking over my shoulder at VP's post. "What the hell is with that guy? What's on his head? It looks like a pancake!" :doh:

:lmao: See?? That's why Ben is so hard to get rid of, despite the fact he's outdated by like two months. :(

And VP, if you're not coming to Chicago, I'll be real real sad.

:hug: We'll see you in Toronto for sure though!

I really don't know anything at this point. Turns out that rooming situations aren't as I thought, so I'll need to find new situations, and I have too much shit going on right now to be bothered with that. If it works out, it works out. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom