PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY! Your race is next weekend right (the 25th?)? I'll be on vacation so I might not remember to post but I'll certainly be cheering!

And yeah, it's from the One vid... or making of footage... I found it in a remix video of EBTTRT that someone posted on their facebook.

YAY! Your race is next weekend right (the 25th?)? I'll be on vacation so I might not remember to post but I'll certainly be cheering!

And yeah, it's from the One vid... or making of footage... I found it in a remix video of EBTTRT that someone posted on their facebook.

Yup - it's on the 25th. :D Thanks so much!

U2 in drag! :love:

Breakfast is served. Bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. Yum! :drool:

Farrah is attempting to follow Phoebe around, but Phoebe runs away. :lol: She is coming around in terms of not being pissed at us, so I guess it's a good sign. We have to be careful when letting her around the boys since they're so much bigger than her. They bark at each other. :cute:

Farrah is currently cuddled to me. :heart:

good luck, thora!

the hair cut looks great!

Thanks, dazz! :hug:

So I've just spent the last 3 hours feeling like I was gonna hurl. :happy: UGH. NOT the way I wanted to start off my vacation. I'm not sure what's causing this. Bleargh. I was supposed to go out to a dinner tonight, and now I don't know what to do. I'm feeling a lot better now, but I'm definitely not 100% yet. I have an hour before I need to start getting ready to leave. I'll probably make my decision then, but I was really looking forward to this dinner. I just don't know if I'll be okay to drive for an hour, and eat Italian food tonight. :lol: :sigh:

Sorry I missed ya (as usual :rolleyes:) Daz. Hope you have a good weekend.

Wild, not only am I cheating on you with DragLarry, but don't forget my other girlfriend, Rachel Maddow :lol:

I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about my exercise (esp. if you're on my fb or read my blog here) but I just got a new personal best in the pool. I've dropped 3.5 minutes from my time since March! I'm going to try to drop 6 more seconds, then I can register for the race in October at 16 mintues! :hyper:
[/brag]

That's awesome, zu! :hi5: Congrats!! :hug:

So I ended up not going to the dinner, which was the best decision. I've been dizzy and still feeling a little queasy. Hopefully this will go away soon. I did get a lot of sweet texts from everyone I was going to meet up with, saying they were sad I couldn't come. That made me feel a little better. :)

I'm going to watch a movie and go to bed early, since I have to get up early in the morning. I probably won't get a chance to come on again before I leave, so hope you all have a great time, and I'll see you when I'm back on the 25th or 26th! :hug:

Ohhh :hyper:

And .................. :waiting:

It's kinda weird. It's just a big open field with like one set of abandoned bleacher seats on the right hand side. They are gonna have to do some major work. The back of the field is kinda swampy and has a big hole in it and there are random concrete patches all over it near the front.

Pics of facebook :wink:

Btw, it's super windy there!!

Back
Top Bottom