PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:
Jem! :giggle : Have you heard that singer called by the same name as yourself btw? I keep meaning to ask you!

Yes i have, its a good job i cant sing or id be :mad: that shes taken my name and probably has it copyrighted now for mercahndise and stuff

:lmao:

everytime i see one of her cd's in a store im like, see im famous :tongue: :wink:

i wish

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
hi Diane :hug:

you are seeing them tonight!!! :hyper:

Sami!!! :hug: :wave:

Actually, I'm seeing them tomorrow, but I'm in the city today, trying to get things done and failing miserably! I want to try to meet Ruff today, and I' better get something done NOW because it's getting later & later...the guys are probably going to be arriving for the soundcheck soon...but I won't be there because I've got to get something done here!!! :sad:

Diane L said:

Sami!!! :hug: :wave:

Actually, I'm seeing them tomorrow, but I'm in the city today, trying to get things done and failing miserably! I want to try to meet Ruff today, and I' better get something done NOW because it's getting later & later...the guys are probably going to be arriving for the soundcheck soon...but I won't be there because I've got to get something done here!!! :sad:

ooh, I thought you were going the show tonight because you said you were meeting with Ruff in the GA line

anyway, you're seeing them tomorrow!! :hyper:
I'm seeing them a week from today!! :hyper: :hyper:

Diane, if you see Ruff, send her a big squeeze :hug: from me!!!

Jem
I got all excited thinking I could get you that Mac poster...but the guy comes the week after the show. :( I'm sorry.

And I don't know why, but I read some of those Conan threads.:|
What do these people freakin want? Can they never be happy? The show was great.......
and......
Leave my B alone! :mad:

Maybe Dis is busy doing other things. I got some exciting news. My friend who does catering for entertainment industry got the U2 Atlanta 2 shows. I may get to hang out with her wherever they set up and you know what that means--I may get to play groupie and meet the band! Her phone was acting up when she called so she's gonna let me know. Has anyone seen the new DVD or Calendars for sale anywhere--not on Amazon yet.

YourWildHorses said:
:lmao :

That must be so funny when you see her stuff! I don't think her voice is anything great but i do like listening to her track 'Wish i' as it makes you feel like you're in Hawaii or the Maldives or somewhere like that! : D :heart :

If only! :sigh :

:lmao: it is weird, how dare she share my name :wink:

im not a bitg fan but i would love to go to Hawaii or the maldives

:drool:

im detirmed to travel one(and before the next tour) i just need to save up :lol:

YourWildHorses said:
It's my total pleasure Dis and it was rather good timing that you came just after it got started eh?! :sexywink:

You must be psychic! Wooo!!!! :ohmy: :yikes:

I am psychic!!!!:wink:

sorry I got sidetracked in FYM...omg..the place is nuts:| everytime I am in there I just want to scream and tell everyone to f off....:banghead: :lmao::huh:

Back
Top Bottom