PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: bri!!!

*clings with Bri

:sad: sees it slipping away

get the TRL ready for those asssmith fans:angry:

FlyYourKite said:
Bri how did your chemistry go this week? :hug: I think I remember you saying you had a test or lab or something.

The lab was last friday. It was awful. Everything that could, did go wrong. :grumpy: But at least I got it done.:sigh:

My Physics quiz and Stats lab went much betteer though. :happy:

Thanks for askin :hug:
How did that online quiz go for you?

Server :madspit:

Fly - I'm so happy that it went well :hug: and it's so much better to be able to be yourself around the people who are close to you, so I'm relieved for you. :heart: It sounds like she's a true friend :up:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Thanks for asking SG. :)

We ended up ordering a pizza at her house cause I didn't really want people overhearing the conversation in public. :lol: It was really hard to get started, but things went pretty smoothly once I just came out with it. She was so good about it. :) She gave me a big hug and said she loves me no matter what and that this doesn't change anything between the two of us. She had a lot of questions which was expected so we just ended up talking for awhile. But I couldn't have had a happier conversation. :heart: Two more to tell.

Aww! I'm so glad it went well for you. :hug: :heart:

MBS said:

The lab was last friday. It was awful. Everything that could, did go wrong. :grumpy: But at least I got it done.:sigh:

My Physics quiz and Stats lab went much betteer though. :happy:

Thanks for askin :hug:
How did that online quiz go for you?

:sigh: Ugh stupid hard school. Glad to hear the other things went better! :up: :D

I'm still working away at it...we usually have 24 hours to complete it but since it's the long weekend she opened it up from Thursday-Tuesday morning at 8am. There's still a few questions I'm unsure about so my friend and I are going to work through them tomorrow. :)

MBS said:
:angry:

*clings to blue crack in pitiful manner*

If ths keeps up a certain aerosmith fan is gonna die......I have to work my frustration out somehow right?
I might as well help society.
:mad:

there were actually about a half a dozen assmith (thanks Dis :wink: ) fans ganging up on poor B. :sigh: there were only 2 U2 fans who stood up for him. (You go Sami!)

I want to register on the forum just to tell them if they want to run their mouths about something they clearly don't know anything about they can all FOAD

Sad_Girl said:

there were actually about a half a dozen assmith (thanks Dis :wink: ) fans ganging up on poor B. :sigh: there were only 2 U2 fans who stood up for him. (You go Sami!)

I want to register on the forum just to tell them if they want to run their mouths about something they clearly don't know anything about they can all FOAD

I know. :grumpy:
It's that whole gang mentality thing I swear. One starts dissing..and they all flock. :mad:

I'm *so* close to regestiring......and that's almost *exactly* what I was gonna say...

Ermm...perhaps with a few more...."colouful" words. :angry:

:wink:

MBS said:

I know. :grumpy:
It's that whole gang mentality thing I swear. One starts dissing..and they all flock. :mad:

I'm *so* close to regestiring......and that's almost *exactly* what I was gonna say...

Ermm...perhaps with a few more...."colouful" words. :angry:

:wink:

:yes: I didn't want to post anymore because I don't know what I'll write if I do :lol:

How Ironic is it that the guy who won the NPP actually worked with/in the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - preventing the use of Atomic Energy for Military purposes (To paraphrase - getting people to dismantle their atomic bombs :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
How Ironic is it that the guy who won the NPP actually worked with/in the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - preventing the use of Atomic Energy for Military purposes (To paraphrase - getting people to dismantle their atomic bombs :wink: )

:lol: that's funny!

Back
Top Bottom