PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! :hug:

I'm baaaack. :shifty: :lol: Can't seem to stay away for long. My parents have gone to bed now, and it's still too early for me to hit the sack, so here I am! :D

hi thora..... :D

I've got about 10 mins left here..........i gotta get up well..........early enuff to do a wash and go out & meet my sis for a movie and dinner! YAY

starting to set up more plans with my various friends, now that the nice weather is here!

thanks thora :hug: a bunch of things are are at present

*can't wait to have U2 Photoshop fun here! :D :D :D

only it's still gonna take more time...........no sczanner, an i have to start looking at the free net service.....only the built in modem on the bondi blue I mac is 56 k...whatever...............

but it'd be better thsan the NOTHING i have now!

i do ALL my posting from various cafes, library & anmd a non-profit agency.............

At least you're able to have access every now and then, whether at the cafes or with family/friends! :) Not having some kind of internet connection has got to be frustrating in this day and age!

Have a good night Dazz! :hug: See you again soon! :)

Well, if you're still here Molly, I'm gonna finishing looking @ the Drunk Bono thread and have a nice long bath before going to bed. Have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
BonoEra6OSBW55.jpg

Bono smiles as he overhears the Pleba girls converstion about how much they like stuffing

Wild :love: a good stuffing :drool::drool:

Sausagemeat , Sage & onion is my favourite

Hey everyone :hug::heart: Sorry ive not been around much the past few days. I seem to have kept missing everyone :grumpy: hopefully it'll be busy later.

Wild ^ i know we miss the good pics. Dam time zones. :clone::love:

Just got out of bed. Had a long lie in tofay and also yesterday. Slept until 2pm, then Kat climbed in my bed and we gossiped until 3.30pm :reject::lmao:

Productiveness is overrated :drool:

gonna go catch up then get something to eat

x

ahhh ok !!
you know, i have never done any gaming online

i did d and d when i was younger but nothing recently...
what genre of rpg do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom