PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4.gif

morning all....

I am here because I don' t have to work:drool: Mr. Dis is leaving for work so I got up and made him lunch and me some coffee:drool: I won't be here today, mom and i are going shopping:drool:

sami0201 said:
I know! :D

I never see anyone here in the mornings

what in the world are you doing awake? I thought you didn't have work today....?

I am always an earlier riser...usually always up before sunrise, I love to start my day like that:drool:

Dismantled said:

I am always an earlier riser...usually always up before sunrise, I love to start my day like that:drool:

I like to wake up early, but not that early!! around 9 is the latest I'll sleep ever......I don't get how people can wake up at 12-1:00! It's like a waste of a day!

sami0201 said:

I like to wake up early, but not that early!! around 9 is the latest I'll sleep ever......I don't get how people can wake up at 12-1:00! It's like a waste of a day!

I know...thats werid to me, I hate that feeling:yuck:

Bye, have a nice day at school:hug:

:lol: Apparantly I was still having fun here even after I went to bed last night. :giggle: And having trouble with MSN :madspit:

Dis and Sami - it's only a waste of a day if you don't use the rest of the day appropriately! If I get up too early, that is what feels like the waste of a day for me, because I end up tired too early. I cannot get anything accomplished before 11 a.m. no matter how hard I try. I hit my 'groove' around 5 p.m. usually, and can work straight through to 1 or two in the morning without issue. But try and get anything done in the morning? :no: It just doesn't happen for me. I'm like a total zombie before ten or eleven a.m. - absolutely unable to think! I can't even imagine going to bed before one a.m., THAT seems like a waste to me.

:hug: But I won't hold a grudge just because you're morning people. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

They are too confusing for me :angry: I don't like it.

:lol: How are you DG? :hug: How's school going?

I don't like it either. It sounds stupid, but it's kind of pissing me off. This is coming from someone who has used an alter but it was pretty obvious it was me. :lol:

I'm alright. Our cell phone was turned back on! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom