PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh God ... I get serious chills watching Larry as the last one on the stage, pausing and listening to the audience sing 'How long' and then playing a bit again before leaving the stage :heart:

And when the women are interviewing them ... and they ask Adam if thats the same necklace he's been wearing for however long... and he says 'No, this is new, actually... the other one fell off' :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
:angel: promises to be a good girl if someone can send her the out-takes............

Did I tell you?? I got a dvd recorder!!! I can send you dvds!! :happy: Problem is, I can currently only record from vhs tapes, need to borrow another dvd player to record from dvds.

VintagePunk said:

Did I tell you?? I got a dvd recorder!!! I can send you dvds!! :happy: Problem is, I can currently only record from vhs tapes, need to borrow another dvd player to record from dvds.

that won't be a problem - I'm currently recording my copy of the outtakes onto VHS for you :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
And when the women are interviewing them ... and they ask Adam if thats the same necklace he's been wearing for however long... and he says 'No, this is new, actually... the other one fell off' :lmao:
:lmao:
Bono looked :drool:

OMG....... the footage with Bruce :drool:

:lmao: I never caught that before - Adam made the joke about the mic being specially designed so it didn't pick up any noise from the waist down (on Edge) and Edge smiled and nodded, played along, but what I just heard for the first time was Larry in the background saying they should be more worried about the noise from the waist down on Adam :laugh:

Apparantly, Adam was the stinky one? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: I never caught that before - Adam made the joke about the mic being specially designed so it didn't pick up any noise from the waist down (on Edge) and Edge smiled and nodded, played along, but what I just heard for the first time was Larry in the background saying they should be more worried about the noise from the waist down on Adam :laugh:

Apparantly, Adam was the stinky one? :lol:
:lmao: poor Adam!

Snooky pie said:

I have a few tapes that I need to send you then :D

:hyper: :hyper:

That recorder was the best purchase ever!! :)

I was even thinking about just recording Conan with it, recording my own tapes, then returning it. :shh: :wink: But I love it now, I'd never part with it!

VintagePunk said:

:hyper: :hyper:

That recorder was the best purchase ever!! :)

I was even thinking about just recording Conan with it, recording my own tapes, then returning it. :shh: :wink: But I love it now, I'd never part with it!
Do you have the much music special where the VJ tells Larry to take off this sirt for the girls and Larry says "IM not taking off me clothes:lmao:
It came out about the same time as ATYCLB

Back
Top Bottom