PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen them at all ever, and I'm leaving my entire fate to the hope I can actually come up with the rest of the $ I need. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

However, Edge. :love:

It'll happen! My 1st U2 show was thrown into chaos almost as soon as plans were made. We planned on Vertigo Cleveland and then found out I was not only pregnant, but due THE WEEK OF THE SHOW. So we had to plan for Vertigo Pittsburgh and it meant ebaying tickets. We got our tix with a month to spare, and I was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the show. :crack:

We bought Tampa 360 tickets literally 3 weeks before the show because a block opened up. And that ended up going great!

Chelsea just said she wants to go to Moncton too. I'm freaking out just thinking about this possibly happening. :panic: She was so bummed at having to cancel the NJ show after the postponed shows, but she could do this one.

Bonding time. Come with us......

Omg 24 more hours and I'll be waiting to hear Space Oddity. It's a miracle that I'm even packed omg.

I need to polish my nails but I just got the boy into bed...I'm hoping he falls asleep soon so I can do what needs done and go to bed and totally not sleep because I'm so revved up for tomorrow. 3am comes awfully frickin' early. AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT FOR A SETLIST PARTY BUT THE REAL THING! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Omg 24 more hours and I'll be waiting to hear Space Oddity. It's a miracle that I'm even packed omg.

I need to polish my nails but I just got the boy into bed...I'm hoping he falls asleep soon so I can do what needs done and go to bed and totally not sleep because I'm so revved up for tomorrow. 3am comes awfully frickin' early. AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT FOR A SETLIST PARTY BUT THE REAL THING! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:loveshower::happydance:

Have you picked a nail polish color? :shifty: I can't figure out what color goes best with the 7 shirt. :reject:

:loveshower::happydance:

Have you picked a nail polish color? :shifty: I can't figure out what color goes best with the 7 shirt. :reject:

Nope. I wanted to do crimson but of COURSE don't have any. I'm wearing a red & white shirt that says "Property of Clayton" on it -yes, it's a real shirt and not fanmade; found it at Walmart of all places- along with my "Mrs Clayton" hat.

2zs2vzo.jpg

I'll probably just settle on baby blue polish with blue & purple glitter. Space-like. :sexywink:

Oooh, excellent shirt! :up:

I was thinking white nails with blue & purple glitter for me- we'll make spacey glitter the trend.

Yes! Space glitter ftw! :hi5:
And I couldn't believe my luck when I saw that shirt a couple months ago. It was in the young boys section. Thank Adam I'm petite enough that a teen 14-16 still fits me! :lol:

I think Ingrid and Drea only have 3 in their room.

:yes::yes::yes::yes: There's space in my room! Bed space even! :hyper: Depending on when you get there you might have to hang out with the other girls for a while, since the 6:30pm flight is the earliest one I can take out on the 6th - but it should get me there 7:30-8ish :D

:yes::yes::yes::yes: There's space in my room! Bed space even! :hyper: Depending on when you get there you might have to hang out with the other girls for a while, since the 6:30pm flight is the earliest one I can take out on the 6th - but it should get me there 7:30-8ish :D

Beds FTW! :up: Unless something changes with Porter to screw me up, I won't get in till like 10:30 PM on the 6th, so no worries there!

Everyone pray to every diety you can come up with that the Porter fare doesn't go up before Tuesday! Spending the week stuck in Chicago would kinda blow. :lol:

I think that 30% off code (which would apply to the later flights, since I think the start date for that special is flying July 7th) lasts until the end of the month...

And Mr. Clayton is indeed a champion of the southern district... :shifty:
:shifty: Yet another reason I :heart: that shirt.

It's 11pm and I need to be up by 4am at the latest. I'm wide awake, I'm not sleeping. (But I should be.)

Good night all! Follow me on twitter- @claytonskitten

I'll be back with a full report either late Monday night or on Tuesday, depending on how exhausted I am! :grouphug:

GraceRyan I just have to say... you CRACK ME UP. :lmao: Reading your PM now, omg. *Moncton*
it might be working... :shifty:
Thats what my brain has been revolving around all freakin day... trying to figure out if i can switch flights around and do this... fuuuuuuuuuuu************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom