PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTE Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edge will be there :shifty:

:lol:
I was seriously trying to figure out a way to talk the hubby into driving to MI last night after Glasto. If we had the $$, we'd have done it.

My thought pattern was like this: U2's flying into Lansing. ADAM is flying into Lansing. DRIVE THERE NOW. ADAM IS THERE. :shifty:

I love how we are enabling on here and on FB!:shifty:

:evil:

I was seriously trying to figure out a way to talk the hubby into driving to MI last night after Glasto. If we had the $$, we'd have done it.

My thought pattern was like this: U2's flying into Lansing. ADAM is flying into Lansing. DRIVE THERE NOW. ADAM IS THERE. :shifty:

Only a fan would understand that logic :wink:

Aww, the Coldplay Glasto stream cut out just as they were starting to play my favourite song of theirs. :sad: :angry: :lol: Thank god it will be on YT eventually.

Yay for MTE working out flights!! :hyper:

I just downloaded a super HD version on TheBox :: Login but they have it up in two parts, and there should be 3. :huh: I'll probably delete it and wait for another full show.

DOES THAT MEAN YOU MIGHT DO TORONTO TOO???

I'm still poking buttons on airline sites and hotel sites all :panic: to make sure, but it's looking pretty promising...

Does anyone have a me-shaped patch of floor for the 6th/7th/8th/9th?

I only have the $ in my Paypal to book the first leg now... if anything changes on Frontier between now and when I get paid Tuesday, I'll be screwed. But I'm reeeeally tempted to go ahead and book it...

I only have the $ in my Paypal to book the first leg now... if anything changes on Frontier between now and when I get paid Tuesday, I'll be screwed. But I'm reeeeally tempted to go ahead and book it...

I think Ingrid and Drea only have 3 in their room.

Where would you stay in Toronto?

Would there be a Crystal-shaped patch of floor next to the Zooey-shaped patch? We could spoon to take up less room! :wink:

Chelsea just said she wants to go to Moncton too. I'm freaking out just thinking about this possibly happening. :panic: She was so bummed at having to cancel the NJ show after the postponed shows, but she could do this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom