PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:banghead: Why don't I ever remember how to do stuff in Garage Band??? I only do 2 things with that program and every time it's like learning it all over again! :gah:

His expression in this... the eyes. :combust:

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico80.jpg

:faint:

Thank God it is Friday. It's been quite a week.:crack: I'm taking my mom to the States tonight as a belated Monther's day gift because Matt's first communion took up most of last weekend. I love going because it gives us time for just the 2 of us, and it feels like a mini vacation. :love: She has been so helpful and supportive. :cute:

I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday. If I haven't said it lately, you all are great. I am so glad I stumbled across this place! My life is so much the better from having the chance to get to know all of you, and I can't wait to spend time with you this summer!:hug:

His expression in this... the eyes. :combust:

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico80.jpg

... how can you even see his eyes? :lol:

I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday. If I haven't said it lately, you all are great. I am so glad I stumbled across this place! My life is so much the better from having the chance to get to know all of you, and I can't wait to spend time with you this summer!:hug:

Right back atcha, dahling. :hug:

... and if you feel the need to throw a drink in my face in Minneapolis because I hid everyone on FB, please feel free. :wink:

... how can you even see his eyes? :lol:

Right back atcha, dahling. :hug:

... and if you feel the need to throw a drink in my face in Minneapolis because I hid everyone on FB, please feel free. :wink:

:ohmy: you can't see his eyes? Maybe our screens have different brightness settings. I just like the way he's looking at someone there. :faint: :reject:

Thank God it is Friday. It's been quite a week.:crack: I'm taking my mom to the States tonight as a belated Monther's day gift because Matt's first communion took up most of last weekend. I love going because it gives us time for just the 2 of us, and it feels like a mini vacation. :love: She has been so helpful and supportive. :cute:

Have fun Amy! Are you picking up your horns? :shifty:

You're such a great friend and I'm really glad we met and are able to hang out sometimes :hug: I can't wait for our first GA together!!!

OMG i'm horny now :lol: :drool::shifty::ohmy:

Who wouldn't be after seeing that?? :sexywink:

Yeah, I totally can't see his eyes through the glasses. :lol:

It must be your screen brightness is lower, I keep mine bright because I'm half blind I guess. Here I brightened the pic, the rest is washed out now, but can you see his eyes now? His expression is just doing me in here. Ok I know :coocoo: I'll go now. :reject:

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico80br.jpg

Yes! I can see it now. Thanks. It's lovely. :cute:

Yeah, I have my brightness down pretty much as low as it can go on my screen at work.

Yes! I can see it now. Thanks. It's lovely. :cute:

Yeah, I have my brightness down pretty much as low as it can go on my screen at work.

:reject: Oh good! Just had to share that because it's such a sexy expression on his face. Even though I know it just caught him in a moment of looking up or whatever, still, I'd like to imagine him staring at me like that for a little while. :drool:

i see y'all were were occupied last nite! : D
ohaitharsexysingerguy :flirt:
:lol:

BonoAdamMexicoCity5-11-20114blue.jpg

I'll second that. : drool:

(eyepatch warning!)
*puts on safety glasses* :D

Mr.Z came back from the grocery store having made the decision to file a restraining order. We'll be the 3rd family in the neighborhood to do so. : sad: But I think this is the best decision. He just wants attention and this way he won't get any from us so hopefully he'll just leave us alone.
The worst part of it is that Little Z is totally afraid of him and doesn't like to play out front.
: ( Oh dear, Z. BIG :hug:sssss

It's hard to sometimes back away from
someone pushing your buttons. I know
after having lived with that nasty roomie
for so long. There were times I wanted
to trip her, rip her hair out etc. Luckily in
that arena I have excellent impulse control.

My thoughts would be if Mr Z can "pick his
fights" so to speak but make it short and
back off.....if the neighbor continues
to sometimes bait him.

As I learned over the years much of
the times after being way more
reactive the first 2 years when she started
to become really nasty; I'd just say one
or two things back to that roomie, or on
certain things that she'd bait me on- like
esp my weight, she had a fat "apple" belly
herself- I'd usually say nothing at all, and
that'd be that.

I'd sometimes go to my bedroom with this
shorter back & forth so that wouldn't be
tempted to keep at it , and because I stopped-
it would not get to the point where she'd
get riled up enough to do any thing physical.
All this was more difficult b/c she lived there.

And poor little Z that's really sad.

Hopefully the neighbor will stay away.
I think that's such a 'minority' choice for women especially. At least she didn't make a : huh: face or say anything judgmental. Often, my married friends with families wish for time to themselves so it makes sense to me!
Yeah, really. I decided that I didn't want children when I was quite young (the 60's) and in those years even it was more so pressure-wise.
Very Luckily- my parents never nudged me about it. Neither our extended family. I would have probably broken off a
friendship , had one acted like that too often!

Thora, very glad she was non-judgmental!

:shifty:
did I mention eyepatches?
BonoAdamMexicoCity5-11-20115.jpg
SERIOUSLY! I mean, um, er... yeah. Is he smuggling ferrets or what? : ohmy:
:lmao:
He's already saluting back. shifty: silent:
:lmao::lmao: exactly what I thought!

Who wouldn't be after seeing that?? : sexywink:
Yeah, you bet!

Love the band pic!

and Edge chest! drool!
: banghead: Why don't I ever remember how to do stuff in Garage Band??? I only do 2 things with that program and every time it's like learning it all over again! : gah:
aaawwww {hug}
When I've gotten a certain amount of computer art
done in the next several months, I want to take some time
to learn some of Garage Band. It's on the software here!

And it's so cool that you & amy got to become f2f friends!

I have to show you guys Chelsea's new haircut (one of my daughters). Their hair is so curly there aren't a whole lot of styles they can do! Their hair has always been long so they could pull it back and braid it. But I thought this looks cute on her. But then again I am biased. :reject:

CPPhotoon2011-05-12at1154.jpg

CPPhotoon2011-05-12at1156.jpg

Lovely! She's got amazing eyes.

I am sooo flipping bored right now. I'd leave, but someone from my team should stick around until at least 4, in case something urgent comes up. Blerg. 40 more minutes.

And yeah, her hair is CRAZY curly! Has she embraced it, or is it the bane of her existence? It looks like a great cut for her.

I think it's mostly been a bane, LOL, but she is embracing it more these days, especially since I think she's happy with this cut, tho it still means she has to pin it down while it's wet, because letting it air dry natural would still mean afro twice that size. :lol: It's super thick so it frizzes easily. Her red-headed sister's is even curlier! Both of them danced since they were little so it was always pulled back in a bun, but they always hated that they couldn't really wear it down. I think they are starting to embrace it as they get older though. :)

Camille :giggle: (hair in its untamed state, she doesn't go out like this)

Camillehair20101.png

camillehair20102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom