PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
New thread time. Carry on. :D

BonoBlueMarlinIbiza8-8-2012.jpg

Is there enough people for Zu to stick around? And where is my next chapter?

SHIT! I kept refreshing the page, not seeing anything new, not realizing my comment was the last on the page :doh:

And now I have to go...meeting friends... but I'm wearing a SUPER cute new dress! (maybe I'll post pics later if it's one of those nights :shifty: )

Yay for new dresses!

I got a few checks in the mail recently, so I decided to go shopping tonight. Got 3 gorgeous new shirts that will be perfect for wearing to work. :up:

Ohai new thread.

I walked using only one crutch tonight. Those Olympians don't have anything on my mad skills.

Zooey, cute dress pics for sure! Have a great time!

Yay for the mad crutch skillz. :giggle:

By the way, when did BMX biking become an olympic sport? :huh: I mussed have missed something somewhere.

DG, you should totally be in the Olympics! :hi5:

I don't know when BMX became an Olympic sport, but I've loved the events I saw last night and tonight. So exciting! So many crazy crashes! :lol:

I haven't seen any yet but I saw a preview ad for it and was totally surprised! I thought that was part of like those other games... uh can't remember what they're called but it's for "extreme sports", or something like that! I also didn't know baseball WASN'T an olympic sport anymore. Huh, weird how things change over time!

Hmm... the birthday boys have had their bdays for this year. Time to change my avi back! (If I can find it!)

OMG my kids just showed me a pic that scared the crap outta me. :lol: Can't remember if there are any Dexter fans here. Or just fans of Michael C Hall....

Man, I didn't buy anything cute today or do anything impressive other than go back to bed instead of getting up to run.

I did watch track and field which has inspired me to do another half marathon in November. And it is a TOUGH half marathon.

I went into a sports store because it said 50% off. Yeah, going from $32 to $25 is NOT 50%. Take a math class.

I haven't seen any yet but I saw a preview ad for it and was totally surprised! I thought that was part of like those other games... uh can't remember what they're called but it's for "extreme sports", or something like that! I also didn't know baseball WASN'T an olympic sport anymore. Huh, weird how things change over time!

The X Games. :)

I'll admit I totally watched the BMX just because I wanted to see all the crashes. :laugh:

Man, I didn't buy anything cute today or do anything impressive other than go back to bed instead of getting up to run.

I did watch track and field which has inspired me to do another half marathon in November. And it is a TOUGH half marathon.

I went into a sports store because it said 50% off. Yeah, going from $32 to $25 is NOT 50%. Take a math class.

Awesome about the half marathon! :up:

I'm going to do a 10k run over the Thanksgiving weekend, I think. I want to try and get a team of people together to do it. Since it's on Thanksgiving and is in a really awesome foodie neighbourhood of Vancouver, you get gourmet food after the race is over, which is REALLY appealing! :lol: Hopefully people will be interested, but it might be tough because it's a holiday weekend, and everyone will be with their families. I'm just the odd one out who won't have a family meal that weekend. :lol: We'll see what happens. :)

I'm going to miss the Olympics.

There is a 10K in October but I think I'm away. I'll have to see. It's a womens 10K. I'm looking for a race that benefits brain trauma for my brother that was in the accident 2 years ago. What he and my stepmother go through is nothing short of a miracle. They really are an inspiration and I want to do something that celebrates that.

Ohai new thread.

I walked using only one crutch tonight. Those Olympians don't have anything on my mad skills.

Zooey, cute dress pics for sure! Have a great time!

You should get a gold medal, yo.

(sorry, I'm tired and hopped up on sugar :D)

Ok then perfect! check this out. :lol:

michaelchalldreamscene.jpg

WTF?!?! :eek:

:no: That's just..... wrong and funny. *can't stop giggling*

But, those were lovely pics of loveliness at the end of the last thread..... :shifty:

Happy Birthday, Grace! (Facebook keeps sending me an email about it, but I hate Facebook :reject:)

That's an.....interesting pic. :lol:

You should get a gold medal, yo.

(sorry, I'm tired and hopped up on sugar :D)

WTF?!?! :eek:

:no: That's just..... wrong and funny. *can't stop giggling*

But, those were lovely pics of loveliness at the end of the last thread..... :shifty:

Happy Birthday, Grace! (Facebook keeps sending me an email about it, but I hate Facebook :reject:)

:lol: It's a pic from the set of Six Feet Under, from the dream scene when he dreams he has boobs. :lmao:

6FU is an amazing show. MCH plays a gay mortician. I highly recommend the series, but you gotta be ready for dark and depressing. If you're ready to go there, it's incredible. My kids and I wanna do a rewatch, but none of us feel ready yet. We marathoned the entire show all seasons last year and it's an emotional overhaul, so we need time. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom