PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao :

you know me oh so well! I just said in the Mics pic thread that it's a good thing you posted new pics of him (in shorts)!!!!!

:kiss:

At least that awful chain is off in the big pic! But he has it on in the others. :hmm: Maybe the one where it's off was taken after the time limit ran down on the bet he lost to Bono. :lol:

once again....I do not approve :tsk : :angry:

ETA: Is he wearing a LEMON ring?!?!? :lmao: :cute:

:shifty:

He is. :wink: Of course he needed a ring POP too. And a B tattoo. :shifty: I had to add that since you couldn't tell anymore that his tooth decor is a diamond B after I shrunk it down to size.

Does this remind you of someone?:hmm :
georgemichaelcelebsolym.jpg

I noticed that last night :lol: :tsk: there's no coming close to the original, GM.

I love that George Michael has raided Bono's leather closet!
But I thought the days of Bono's moobs had passed! He was so fit 'n shit. Sigh. Oh, Bono, you are one mighty tasty little pork chop.

But I thought the days of Bono's moobs had passed! He was so fit 'n shit. Sigh. Oh, Bono, you are one mighty tasty little pork chop.
Yep.That's the leisure time of rich and famous with lot of wine and good food.

I had heard Ali is wheat free and Eve mentioned her gluten allergy on Twitter, but maybe Bono isn't into that scene. Love him moobs 'n all though.

Just bought my very first coconut ever.

Planning to use the shell for my aquarium, to make little caves for the babyfish to find shelter in. I'll grow moss or so on them, so it'll be interesting.
:D Never had fresh coconut, nor the milk, so I'll find out soon enough.

I've never wrangled a coconut, but use canned coconut milk for a few things - smoothies, Paleo ice cream. It's awesome!

Hm, I tried the coconut juice today... not sure if I like it or not. It's very watery, but sweet.

Tonight I'll try drilling a hole in it and cutting it in two. :D
Not sure what I'll do with the fruit yet, might make a fruit salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom