PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't want to go to work today :grumpy:

Its too cozy here and rainy out there.........

I wish I could leave work! :lol: I just snapped at someone for something really small. :reject: I need to stop doing that today! :lol:

Hey Thora! Glad your car started working for you! :) Did you enjoy the results show last night? :drool:

DG, is your computer getting fixed again? With all the trouble you've had with it, they should give you a replacement. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Thora! Glad your car started working for you! :) Did you enjoy the results show last night? :drool:

Thanks. :hug: I'm hoping it will work again like normal. I have to go run a few errands at lunch, and I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no problems. :)

The results show was awesome! :drool: I loved the double encore, the double elimination, and that they're going to Vegas! Very cool stuff. :hyper: I'm surprised that Zayra wasn't in the bottom three. :lol: Ah well, what can you do. Good show as always.

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug: I'm hoping it will work again like normal. I have to go run a few errands at lunch, and I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no problems. :)

The results show was awesome! :drool: I loved the double encore, the double elimination, and that they're going to Vegas! Very cool stuff. :hyper: I'm surprised that Zayra wasn't in the bottom three. :lol: Ah well, what can you do. Good show as always.

Sarah power-voted for her for over an hour - figures she probably registered over 400 votes. :lol: And it seems like she's building up quite a fan-base, according to the Twop threads. People seem to love her - if nothing else, she's interesting. :shrug:

One of them said last night that tour dates will be announced next week. :shifty: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah power-voted for her for over an hour - figures she probably registered over 400 votes. :lol: And it seems like she's building up quite a fan-base, according to the Twop threads. People seem to love her - if nothing else, she's interesting. :shrug:

One of them said last night that tour dates will be announced next week. :shifty: :reject:

:lol: That's awesome! Zayra is definitely interesting to watch, I can't deny that.

Yeah, I heard that too. :shifty: :lol:

Hi Babydoll! :wave:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: That's awesome! Zayra is definitely interesting to watch, I can't deny that.

Yeah, I heard that too. :shifty: :lol:

She's been safe two weeks in a row now. I would imagine that the next time she hits the bottom three, she's gone. I can't see them wanting to keep her any longer, especially since she now has ardent fans voting for her. :lol:

Hi BD :wave:

I'm pretty well, thanks. Can't get motivated to do anything, though. I have about 400 pages of stats reading to do, but if I started now I know I'd fall asleep. :scream:

Are you heading back to the US soon?

Back
Top Bottom