PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn:

<-- is not having problem feeling sleepy tonight :wink:

But I wish I couldn't sleep so I could stay up and talk to you, DG, because it's been ages ...

I also have to send a thank-you note/e-mail for something important I did today :whistle:

Now Im craving chocolate! :grumpy: Speaking of which,everytime I have to prepare a dessert for a customer, its torture. :madspit: Oi, the stories I have to tell about work. :crack: Sorry for the ramble. :lol::reject:

I haven't been around much the last few hours. My car still isn't working. I'm getting a ride with co-workers tomorrow because I can't figure it out. :sigh:

Off to bed now too. Goodnight! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Good morning, Girls :yawn:

OMG, Sami, I just watched some of it.
I would get to the airport really early, might have extra check points set up.

Yeah especially since we're leaving out of JFK (NYC). That's the only thing that scares me- that we're leaving out of NY and that's always one of the targets. If I was flying from like Michigan to Florida or something like that I wouldn't care. It's going to be crazy in JFK tomorrow. :crazy:

sami0201 said:

Yeah especially since we're leaving out of JFK (NYC). That's the only thing that scares me- that we're leaving out of NY and that's always one of the targets. If I was flying from like Michigan to Florida or something like that I wouldn't care. It's going to be crazy in JFK tomorrow. :crazy:

I feel bad for you Sami :hug:

I would :yikes: too if they plan on attacking O'Hare :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy IlliniosCloneLover :hug:
How are ya? Gonna get some storms today :yes:

Tired...cause my smoke alarm went on and off for three hours after I started to boil up some water for some hotdogs...turns out it was from the plug from one of my fans that was causing it :crazy:

I'm only going to be online for a few more minutes cause my mom wants to go back online at 9.

Back
Top Bottom