PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
06.jpg

you like?

:combust::faint: :drool:

Have you got one of him covered in chocolate :shifty:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:hug : :heart : Anytime, sweetie. SO glad you're having a bit better year this year! :love:

Thanks. :hug::heart: Apart from Kats Mum things have been okay this year. Met Andy :love:, Saw Wild and Ruff and NI in Dublin. Got to see Killiney and Howth and Kilmainham Jail. :love:

Trying Kayaking was fun. :hyper:

Andy wants to take me to Scotland soon, to a place called Perthshire for those who want to nosey and google the place. There is a place there that does this thing called sphering, which is where you are strapped in a 12ft sphere and roll down a hill. :drool::hyper: SOunds sooo much fun.

http://www.naelimits.co.uk/sphere/index.htm

bonoishot said:

Andy wants to take me to Scotland soon, to a place called Perthshire for those who want to nosey and google the place. There is a place there that does this thing called sphering, which is where you are strapped in a 12ft sphere and roll down a hill. :drool::hyper: SOunds sooo much fun.

Oh my god that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'd love to do it!

On Amazing Race, they had people doing that as one of the challenges. It looks like a blast! :hyper:

bonoishot said:

Thanks. :hug::heart: Apart from Kats Mum things have been okay this year. Met Andy :love:, Saw Wild and Ruff and NI in Dublin. Got to see Killiney and Howth and Kilmainham Jail. :love:

Trying Kayaking was fun. :hyper:

And it was awesome seeing you...Don't forget our visit to HQ :drool:

It looks like great fun :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh my god that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'd love to do it!

On Amazing Race, they had people doing that as one of the challenges. It looks like a blast! :hyper:

I can't wait. Most people who i've explained it tp are like you want to do WHAT?!?!? :ohmy: :eyebrow:

:lmao:

It would be a blast, i :love: crazy things like that. :drool:

Its £45 though, which is $96 Canadian dollars. :ohmy:

bonoishot said:

I can't wait. Most people who i've explained it tp are like you want to do WHAT?!?!? :ohmy: :eyebrow:

:lmao:

It would be a blast, i :love: crazy things like that. :drool:

Its £45 though, which is $96 Canadian dollars. :ohmy:

:lol:

I'm always up for crazy and extreme things like that! I'm not sure how good of a deal that would be, but it sounds reasonable to me. Definitely go for it!! :D

bonoishot said:

God imagine meeting him :drool::combust:: drool:: drool:: faint:

I'm soo lost with my days as i was off work today. I keep thinking tommorow is Sunday. :lol:

:yes: :combust: times infinity!!

Me too! :lol: This was my first day back at work after my vacation, and it's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it's Wednesday. :lol: At least I have an extremely short week! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom