PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Bye Dazz! :hug:

That's hilarious! :lmao : I always like having the AC on. I like air blowing in my face. If it's not hot enough to warrant having that on, I'll roll down all the windows. I'm just like a dog I think. :lmao:

That's a pretty ridiculous price just for a stupid knob. :angry : I hate how they try and charge you through the roof for stupid little things like that. :mad:

I'm the same way, if I don't have the air on, I have the window down. Even in the coldest part of winter, I have the window down a couple of inches.

I called a wrecking yard about the knob, and they told me that they won't sell the knob separately, they have to sell it with the entire fan mechanism. :angry: That's when I called the dealer and got the $25 price. :angry: Also, my cup holder, which I used to use ALL the time is broken. It's the kind that folds into the center console when it's not being used. I asked for a price for that, thinking around $20, and the guy told me new ones are $90!!!! :ohmy: :madwife: Unfuckingbelievable. :tsk:

DG!!! Wild!!!:drool:

That sounds so ridiculous VP! :madwife: Damn them all straight to hell!! Why does it have to be so difficult to get something so simple replaced?! Gah.

Wild, I'm sure you looked hawt! :flirt: New shoes - :drool:

WildHoney said:

I went to the site that i got them from like 2 days ago, they're not on there anymore although there is an another pair i like :lol:

I'm going to have to take some flats as i don't think i'll be able to keep them on all day :reject:

I HATE heels, can't wear them. :| At most, the ones I wear are probably an inch, an inch and a half.

Flats :drool:

See you later DG! :hug:

Did you take a pic of that sign, Wild? If I have a camera, I'll always take pics of people or things that remind me of people.

That reminds me, when I was in London, we met this guy on a double decker bus who we thought looked almost IDENTICAL to this guy that my roomie at the time had a crush on. We made some lame excuse to get a pic with him. When we got back home and developed the pics, we saw that he looked nothing like the guy we thought he had! :lmao: Ah well, it was a funny experience.

I'm still using my ex's last name and I can't stand it. :| It's very common, and the only reason I'm still using it is so that Sarah and I have the same last name. I'd love to go back to my former last name, it's much more uncommon. :drool:

My first name isn't all that common though. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I HATE heels, can't wear them. :| At most, the ones I wear are probably an inch, an inch and a half.

Flats :drool:

These are similar to my shoes , the heel is the same style & height :ohmy::yikes:

62E682.jpg

I'm won't carry Jamie whilst wearing them , just incase i go flying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom