PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh I dunno what to do. I'm going crazy :crazy:

:hug:

You could be like me and just go bankrupt. :wink:

I'm adding Jersey too. Romi is awesome and willing to wait a month or so for payment. :up: That way, I can finish paying off Jem this week, pay my bills, etc. If I decide not to go, I figure I can either sell or trade it.

K & DG

If it makes your decision any easier i'd willingly give up Philly so you could both go to Pittsburgh :hug:

Aww don't do that. :hug:

:hug:

You could be like me and just go bankrupt. :wink:

I'm adding Jersey too. Romi is awesome and willing to wait a month or so for payment. :up: That way, I can finish paying off Jem this week, pay my bills, etc. If I decide not to go, I figure I can either sell or trade it.

Romi's pretty cool! He got me my Chicago ticket :D

I was getting a little irrational over a poster who called attention to the wording in the announcement that makes it sound like Pittsburgh is the last show of the tour, not just the leg.

I was all: NUH UH! Dublin's a rumor, too! Nyah!

Can you imagine this whole giant tour ending in freaking Pittsburgh? That's a bit anticlimactic, don't you think?

I was getting a little irrational over a poster who called attention to the wording in the announcement that makes it sound like Pittsburgh is the last show of the tour, not just the leg.

I was all: NUH UH! Dublin's a rumor, too! Nyah!

Can you imagine this whole giant tour ending in freaking Pittsburgh? That's a bit anticlimactic, don't you think?

Dublin must happen. It just has to! :sad: I didn't say goodbye forever to the Claw in Brussels! I said see you again next year.

I really want to know what they're going to do with the claw after this tour. It'd be awesome if they broke it off into smaller parts and then made miniature claws to sell on the website. I'd love one! Just a scale model or something, it'd look awesome on my desk!

We have to do a get-together Friday night in Minneapolis. I don't know if I'll actually get to see anyone on Saturday. I'm sure I'll have time to pop over to the GA line in the morning and hang out, since I'm guessing my parents won't drive in until later.

So glad I'm at the Days Inn. Not like schlepping from The Loop down to Soldier Field last fall. :crack:

I figure Dublin HAS to be a go. There sure seemed to be legs behind the Pittsburgh rumors (despite all my protests and wishing), and I don't think there would be Dublin rumors if there weren't something to them, yeah?

We have to do a get-together Friday night in Minneapolis. I don't know if I'll actually get to see anyone on Saturday. I'm sure I'll have time to pop over to the GA line in the morning and hang out, since I'm guessing my parents won't drive in until later.

So glad I'm at the Days Inn. Not like schlepping from The Loop down to Soldier Field last fall. :crack:

We're at the Best Western in Chicago. I think it's about a quarter mile from Soldier Field?

And yes, i will be seeing you in Minneapolis! I'm assuming you'll think im soooo awesome from Seattle, you won't be able to resist me. :)

So I decided I'm just going to stick with Philly. It's a city I want to see way more, plus I wanna spend time with you guys, plus we already have the hotel booked, plus I already have my ticket. Waaaaaaay less complication :D

:fuckyeah:

I figure Dublin HAS to be a go. There sure seemed to be legs behind the Pittsburgh rumors (despite all my protests and wishing), and I don't think there would be Dublin rumors if there weren't something to them, yeah?
Yeah Pittsburgh was leaked ages ago, I figure Baltimore will be the next announcement. Though Dublin was rumoured in march this year, perhaps something went wrong with the planning. As back then the tour was supposed to end this autumn, so dublin in october would've fit after Rome. Perhaps they're rescheduling it. Or it crashed. I don't know, but I'd love to go back to Dublin.

So I decided I'm just going to stick with Philly. It's a city I want to see way more, plus I wanna spend time with you guys, plus we already have the hotel booked, plus I already have my ticket. Waaaaaaay less complication :D

That sounds like a safe option. :up: You can always decide to go to Pittsburgh later if you get the cash. Always tickets to get from someone on here.

We're at the Best Western in Chicago. I think it's about a quarter mile from Soldier Field?

And yes, i will be seeing you in Minneapolis! I'm assuming you'll think im soooo awesome from Seattle, you won't be able to resist me. :)

Well, duh. No question there. :wink:

I don't recall the Best Western - I think the closest hotel to Soldier Field was a Travelodge or something, but it was apparently rather sketchy. :uhoh:

Quarter mile is awesome, though. I loved the hotel I stayed at, but holy crap, it was a hike. I think I walked to or from Soldier Field at least 3 times. Took the El a few times, but it was a lot of running around that weekend.

Friday night get together for sure :hyper:

Days Inn crew!! :hi5:

After my initial frustration of my plans potentially being changed again for Ireland, now I'm all set on seeing U2 in Dublin, so dagnabbit, Dublin had BETTER be a go! :madwife:

After my initial frustration of my plans potentially being changed again for Ireland, now I'm all set on seeing U2 in Dublin, so dagnabbit, Dublin had BETTER be a go! :madwife:

I want it to happen so bad. :( Ireland is like an addiction, can't get enough of it. And it'd be great to see a lot of people from this forum again.
That includes you. :flirt:

:kiss:

I can't even begin to imagine how overwhelming it will be, a U2 concert and all those fans in Dublin. :crack:

But also awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom