PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool that so many of you are able to go to the final show! :up:

Sheesh! Mot and I had trouble finding our seats b/c the sign for our section was non-existant. Once we figured out where we were supposed to be, we saw others wandering around looking lost too. So I took the sharpie out of my bag (that Bono used to sign SOMEONE ELSE'S THING :angry: ) and made a sign with our section number.

And then we got to get our merch and pesto garlic fries while BEP were playing (I'd already seen them once and would see them again in 2 days)

Oh, we had trouble finding our seats too, as nothing was marked. Many people around us were having the same problems too. It was just extremely easy to bypass whatever "security" was at the gates. :)

We should have gotten food during BEP, but neither my BFF or I had figured out our camera settings yet, so we used that time to mess around with that. We wanted to have our cameras ready by the time U2 came out. That day I barely had anything to eat, which was NOT a good thing. :lol: I was a tired and grumpy UBER-bitch by the time I got to bed the next morning. :lol:

That's cool that so many of you are able to go to the final show! :up:

Oh, we had trouble finding our seats too, as nothing was marked. Many people around us were having the same problems too. It was just extremely easy to bypass whatever "security" was at the gates. :)

We should have gotten food during BEP, but neither my BFF or I had figured out our camera settings yet, so we used that time to mess around with that. We wanted to have our cameras ready by the time U2 came out. That day I barely had anything to eat, which was NOT a good thing. :lol: I was a tired and grumpy UBER-bitch by the time I got to bed the next morning. :lol:

That's how I was in Dallas, which is partly why I didn't really enjoy Muse. *ducks* I was just so deyhdrated and I just wanted U2 TO BE ON THE STAGE - NAO!!!!!

Did you save your BEP pics?

That's how I was in Dallas, which is partly why I didn't really enjoy Muse. *ducks* I was just so deyhdrated and I just wanted U2 TO BE ON THE STAGE - NAO!!!!!

Yeah, I have them saved at home. They're all really shitty and blurry. :lol:

I think there's an even better setting on my camera that I can use for concerts, but I have no shows coming up anytime soon that I can test it out at. The last concert I went to was in January, and they had a VERY strict no camera policy at the venue, so I didn't bother to attempt to sneak a picture, especially since I was on an aisle, right near a bitchy usher. :lol:

Did you want to see BEP pics zooey? Chelsea took some good ones if anyone wants to see them. LOL

So i need a lotto win to take a month off work :lol:

No chance of making it as work would never allow me to take my whole holiday entitlement in one go :lol:

So glad so many of you are trying to get there :up:

Yeah, I'd have to give up Chicago to do either TO or Montreal or this last show. :shrug: Not gonna happen. I'm okay with 4 more shows though.

Of course, I say that now...

So i need a lotto win to take a month off work :lol:

No chance of making it as work would never allow me to take my whole holiday entitlement in one go :lol:

So glad so many of you are trying to get there :up:

Awww, wish you could go. :hug:

But we have 2 weeks in July to terrorize see the east coast. :heart:

If VP can;t make it we'll sort something :yes:

Maybe take over VP reservation and share the rooms between us

If VP would be ok with that :up:

But i'm sure U2 fate will have her there :yes::drool:

She already told me she would do that. Me and Val were rooming with her too so she said she's pass the reservation to one of us.

She better be there though :shifty: :wink:

i had my camera settings quite ready before and later on when u2 came on the stage, the lights and everything had changed anyway, so I had to make tests right on the time of the concert to make them become less blurry (and I had a small camera with me that I didn't know very well anyway, because I don't usually take pictures with it). And it eventually felt kind of annoying to take pictures and at the same time wanting to rock out. Plus from the seating you don't really get a chance for a good close-up (which I of course would have wanted :sexywink:), unless you have a good REALLY good zoom/or you've managed to smuggle in a proper camera. But for memory's sake I settle with those I took.
why on Earth i didn't think of taking a camera with me when I was standing quite close to the stage :doh: at least I could have gotten some close-ups, but of course the dilemma would have stayed - to take pics or to rock out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom