PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were in Vegas?! How in the hell did I not know this?! :lol: Where were you sitting?

I was on the Edge's side, right where the $90 seats started. When I look at Zu's pics, I was not too far away from where she was. I was still a lurker at that point, so I didn't go to the gathering!:sad:

*shy loser*

I was on the Edge's side, right where the $90 seats started. When I look at Zu's pics, I was not too far away from where she was. I was still a lurker at that point, so I didn't go to the gathering!:sad:

*shy loser*

Aww :hug: I was on Adam's side, in the $30-ish seats. Wild was a section or two away from me. :) That's cool that you went, though! :D

that's cool that you all get to plan the tour (i see that some of you have a whole concert-marathon to attend to:D - awesome!!!)
i'm still hoping that the news will bring concerts for Europe too again! it's been what? almost two weeks since I saw them and miss them already...

And good luck with midterm, Kristen!

:faint:

bonoromeNOMNOM.jpg

:silent:

Amy, I'm still bummed that you were in Vegas and didn't come to the gathering. At least we know you won't be making that mistake again. :D Mot and I were in the super cheapy seats - bottom row of the very last section up - nosebleed territory. I bought the cheap tix b/c really I was just going for the gathering and extending the Phx/Pasadena extravaganza. At the time, I thought "eh, I'd rather go to the party and not worry about GA for this show" But when all my friends spent the day together in the GA line I was a little sad.

But I did get to sleep off the hangover, have Taco Bell for lunch, swim in the hotel pool, and MEET BONO by not being in the GA line. Oh, AND hang out with Wild, Comet and Mot for the afternoon. So all in all, a good time.

What was my point again? :doh:

Oh yeah, and it was the origin of my somewhat infamous "I'm number I GOT A SEAT SUCKA!" quote! :giggle:

Your point was... That you had an epic time anyway maybe? :hyper:

Just got back from having breakfast with the guy I like. Unfortunately my sunscreen failed me and my face rash from the sun was FAIL. :down:

Amy, I'm still bummed that you were in Vegas and didn't come to the gathering. At least we know you won't be making that mistake again. :D Mot and I were in the super cheapy seats - bottom row of the very last section up - nosebleed territory. I bought the cheap tix b/c really I was just going for the gathering and extending the Phx/Pasadena extravaganza. At the time, I thought "eh, I'd rather go to the party and not worry about GA for this show" But when all my friends spent the day together in the GA line I was a little sad.

But I did get to sleep off the hangover, have Taco Bell for lunch, swim in the hotel pool, and MEET BONO by not being in the GA line. Oh, AND hang out with Wild, Comet and Mot for the afternoon. So all in all, a good time.

What was my point again? :doh:

Oh yeah, and it was the origin of my somewhat infamous "I'm number I GOT A SEAT SUCKA!" quote! :giggle:

Awww NI will be devastated you forgot him :tsk:

:lmao: It's you who said that quote? Wow that's awesome!!! I remember laughing my arse off when I first read it.

Yeah, after the party in Vegas, we drove by the stadium to see the claw. The two guys who were running the line were there, keeping tabs on things (I hear they did a great job, btw). So we roll down the windows to say hi. They sorta complain about having to be there all night while we get to party. They ask what numbers we have. Nic, Ethan, Carlos, Vasthy and some other guy all tell him their numbers and then I said.. well, you know! :giggle: The next day I saw him as I made my rounds of the line and he was like "HEY! I remember you!" and pretended to be mad at me for a sec. But then we got a pic together. Good times!

Your point was... That you had an epic time anyway maybe? :hyper:

Just got back from having breakfast with the guy I like. Unfortunately my sunscreen failed me and my face rash from the sun was FAIL. :down:

Exactly!
Bummer about the sunscreen -but if he's a nice guy, he'll look past the rash, right?
Do you have a bad reaction to the sun? Maybe Northern CA is not the place for you. :huh:

Yeah, after the party in Vegas, we drove by
Exactly!
Bummer about the sunscreen -but if he's a nice guy, he'll look past the rash, right?
Do you have a bad reaction to the sun? Maybe Northern CA is not the place for you. :huh:

I hope so! :p
Yep, I have to wear sunscreen year round it's so lame. That's one of the reasons I really want to move to Ireland, haha. I followed the weather for a year or so.

Yeah, after the party in Vegas, we drove by the stadium to see the claw. The two guys who were running the line were there, keeping tabs on things (I hear they did a great job, btw). So we roll down the windows to say hi. They sorta complain about having to be there all night while we get to party. They ask what numbers we have. Nic, Ethan, Carlos, Vasthy and some other guy all tell him their numbers and then I said.. well, you know! :giggle: The next day I saw him as I made my rounds of the line and he was like "HEY! I remember you!" and pretended to be mad at me for a sec. But then we got a pic together. Good times!

That was SO awesome! :lol:

Having seats for that show was definitely the best. We were able to show up not too long before the show started, pick up our tickets from will call and casually walk to our seats. The funny thing was that nobody ever checked our tickets - we just walked right in. The "security" in our section was nonexistent. I'm sure there was somebody there, but we just walked right in - anybody who didn't have a ticket could have done the same. :lol:

I hope so! :p
Yep, I have to wear sunscreen year round it's so lame. That's one of the reasons I really want to move to Ireland, haha. I followed the weather for a year or so.

Aw. When I was in Ireland it was sunny almost the ENTIRE time. I was sooooo pissed! Everyone there kept saying how great the weather was and I'd say "I traveled 5,000 miles for RAIN! I want some F-ing RAIN!" (or soemthing like that :reject: )

So it looks like I'm going to Pittsburgh. :doh:

:lol:

That was SO awesome! :lol:

Having seats for that show was definitely the best. We were able to show up not too long before the show started, pick up our tickets from will call and casually walk to our seats. The funny thing was that nobody ever checked our tickets - we just walked right in. The "security" in our section was nonexistent. I'm sure there was somebody there, but we just walked right in - anybody who didn't have a ticket could have done the same. :lol:

Sheesh! Mot and I had trouble finding our seats b/c the sign for our section was non-existant. Once we figured out where we were supposed to be, we saw others wandering around looking lost too. So I took the sharpie out of my bag (that Bono used to sign SOMEONE ELSE'S THING :angry: ) and made a sign with our section number.

And then we got to get our merch and pesto garlic fries while BEP were playing (I'd already seen them once and would see them again in 2 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom