PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing teeth in a dream is supposed to have some meaning or another, but I totally don't remember. ;) (Helpful, huh?) Darn wives getting in the way!

yeah, darn wives :D Morleigh (and Ali and others) are all awesome, but sometimes you just want to close your eyes when it comes to them.
Those of you seeing Ali in your dreams - can't you just hush her away for your moment alone with Bono? she could at least share her husband for the dreams...

:lmao: You and many others. :sexywink: :lmao:

Sadly, I can safely say that you're probably the only person in the world right now, thinking of my bra. :(

:lmao:

:lol: and :therethere:

Here take one of these. :drool:

BonoLiveNationItalia.jpg

Damn.

I have a giant problem. :grumpy: so I just went to pour that lastglassIshouldn'thave, and when I went to uncork it, half the cork went into the bottle. WTF, wine? Either I drink you all now, or I wait a few days and drink wine that's had cork floating in it. :grumpy:

Sorry about your childhood being affected by you mom's asthma. :hug:

My sister and I do have conflict sometimes, but it's very fleeting, and forgotten soon after, the way that conflict is for people who are very close. She's very patient, I'm sometimes not the easiest person to deal with, and she lets a lot of my bitchiness go. I try to do the same with her. But most of the time, we're in agreement with everything, and basically, she's my rock. :) :hug:

ah thanks... :hug::hug: It was awful watching someone vibrant like her be reduced to such a pretty inactive at times sick individual (esp the first few years) when i was 5 ish . i don't have that many memories of her being well before it happened, but at least i have a few.

Thank medical advances that she did improve:heart: a lot later on! (but not before the damage was done emotionally, [and at times our dad made things worse too] oh,well... <still picking stuff apart to reduce the lingering
issues> :) )

I'm very glad that you & and your sister have a very good :heart: bond! :hug::hug::hug:
it's something to be treasured!

Totally!! I'm like "he's your husband 24/7, can I not have him in a dream without you popping up to scold us??" :scream: :wink:

Holy shit guys, nearly new thread time!

Not it. :wink:

i would freak out if Morleigh visited my dreams... luckily she's been kind enough so far and has let me snuggle with her husband :cute: he even doesn't know her in my dreams..
I wonder that Ali hasn't jumped on the stage when his husband has brought up yet another beauty who tries to grab his ass.. but she's inspecting your dreams, hmm...

My camera phone is shite. I only took one pic. But DRay has a pic or two on his fb, if you're friends with him. And FYI, Fake Edge can't hold a candle to the real thing.

Glad you have a grrat time, zu! :hug:

UF's Fake Edge (mick) is great, seriously he does a great job on guitar and has good voice.... he even looks partly like him.
the whole band is great together!

Amd Fake Bono(tony) has good voice and has B's mannerisms copied well! He also looks partly like him. His joke is "the more you drink, the more I look like him!": :lol:

my only dissapointment with mick is he doesn't really think too much of NLOTH. But you'd never know it from how he plays those songs!

yeah, darn wives :D Morleigh (and Ali and others) are all awesome, but sometimes you just want to close your eyes when it comes to them.
Those of you seeing Ali in your dreams - can't you just hush her away for your moment alone with Bono? she could at least share her husband for the dreams...

omg!!! :lmao: VP said the SAME thing some years back!!! :lol::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom