PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UGH - even just downloading the application is a headache - have to dl adobe reader, figure out how to save to flash drive, etc *deep breaths deep breaths*

Too much to catch up on and I have a short attention span today. :lol:

VP the Doug story is cool. :wink:

What happened in Toronto sucks. :sad: That happened when I went to Edinburgh Live 8 Concert. All the shops ended up boarded up due to the riots. :censored:holes. :angry:

How dare they do that to my Toronto?!!! :sad:

Jess. I agree with VP. Run the other way. As much as it hurts now, you deserve someone who wants you and only you. :hug:

Drea is back online. :yippie:

And Jem & I will be there in spirit and go on the rampage in Blackpool :rockon :

:shifty:

Blackpool needs a good rampage! :lol:

:silent:

Two birds flew into my house. TWO. Out of all of the houses to pick, they had to pick the one where the two occupants have an extreme bird phobia? :scream :

Not that I care about birds outside. But stay the fuck outta my house!!! :madwife :

I have an extreme phobia too. :scream: :sad::crack::|:hug:

You girls invade the CN Tower , we'll capture Blackpool Tower :evil :

You could get inspiration.:lmao: :shifty:

Oh and I don't get to hang out with any pgp gals this weekend. Thanks a lot, Bono's back. :madwife :

I haz major sadz about this. Thought 8 weeks will fly by. :kiss:

But in a good way ,we need any dishy doctors on our side :yes :

Dishy doctors.

Oh yes I has Irish mono. I need an Irish doctor to cure me pls!! :shifty:

:up:Awesome!!!:up:

Thanks. I'd given up hope almost of getting a ticket from a fan at face value, not many been floating about.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:hyper ::hyper: :hyper :

way to go Jem!!!!!

send Bono and Edge kisses for me!:drool::drool::lol ::wink :

I'm doing good, jem. : )

Oh I will send Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry and my SP Gary kisses. :shifty: Will send extra Bono an Edge kisses for you though. :sexywink:

While I am on a mission to ramble :reject: lol!! those who know all my family rubbish and aren't already aware, my Dad is over from Greece with my stepmother. My sister in law and brother are hosting a meal for him on thursday ( I got invited after date was set between my siblings and dad/whoever decided - nice they checked first if I was free it was just "hope you can come" :| ) Well I'm not free they'd have known this if I had been told weeks ago he was coming ( even before me and Wild arranged her coming here my brother and sister knew I was going to TO/Chicago in July prob forgot :rolleyes: I had told them they have just forgotten obviously. :happy: so I would not have been available anyway :angry: )

I'm so :censored: that I'm always asked last minute ( this happens with my Mums side of family too ) like I don't have plans or am last on the thought list. :sad:

I told them I'm not coming as I already had plans. As if after all the :censored: I get put through I'm not gonna choose them over one of my favourite people. :no:

I did try to see if my Dad ( and his wife ) were available another night before they go home. They have plans all other days/nights. :| Well thanks Dad, you can't even manage to spare your youngest Daughter who didn't even see you for 13 years a whole evening, I have to drive a whole hour nearly to see him when his sister in law lives 5 minutes away from my house and she probably gets to see him for a whole day and go out for a night out with him and my stepmum. :|

Surely when he comes to see his Sister in Law he could spare me an hour. :|

^ Sorry about that, I feel better after ranting. ( Ok well not much but a little.) :lol:

Families. :gah:

( sorry if it didn't make sense I am tired !!) :lmao:

ETA: Meh I killed thread. :|

Newer PGP'ers occasionally things get heavy in here. That's what we're all here for though. ;)

Girls. :kiss::hug:

Amy thanks. :hug:

I don't know why I put up with it. I guess I don't do confrontation very well. :sigh:

The whole thing is frustrating as I got back in contact with him hoping we'd end up managing to become close like when I was a kid. :Oh-optimism: :wink: Well life doesn't turn out like that and I'm realising I am way down the priorities ( or I feel like that :sad: :lol: ) Just wonder why I bother. If anyone has advise/experience of this please PM me or leave a message here!!)

I can't sleep as its too hot aswell. :angry::lol:

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. :lol:

Bored out of my buggering MIND.

Found a backdoor around the firewall. Yay.

Amy thanks. :hug:

I don't know why I put up with it. I guess I don't do confrontation very well. :sigh:

The whole thing is frustrating as I got back in contact with him hoping we'd end up managing to become close like when I was a kid. :Oh-optimism: :wink: Well life doesn't turn out like that and I'm realising I am way down the priorities ( or I feel like that :sad: :lol: ) Just wonder why I bother. If anyone has advise/experience of this please PM me or leave a message here!!)

I can't sleep as its too hot aswell. :angry::lol:

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. :lol:

Don't be sorry..this situation sounds very frustrating. I have not been in this situation, but I can relate to it. You should expect to be high up on his list. He is your dad. His loss. You deserve to go out and have fun too :D. I don't do confrontation well either, but I have learned over the years to put myself first, and I gave up always bending over backwards to make everyone else happy at the expense of my own happiness. :wink: Hope things look up soon :up:

Jem :hug: You never have to apologize for being a Debbie Downer, hon. We're all here for each other, no matter what. I'm so sorry you're dealing with family suckiness. :hug: I don't have any good advice, but I'm sorry they've been so forgetful of you. :(

So tonight I went out for coffee with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. She emailed me last week, saying she missed me and wanted to hang out and catch up on what I'd been up to. She talked about herself the ENTIRE. TIME. She's going through a hard time right now, and obviously needed someone to listen, which is fine, but good fucking lord - take a breath and express some interest in the person sitting next to you, for crying out loud! I'm not the type to just start randomly talking about the things going on in my life when there's a pause in the conversation. She didn't even ask me how I was when we first saw each other. I'm probably overreacting, but it was so frustrating to just have her talking about herself most of the time. Why did she say she wanted to catch up with what's going on with me, and not even bother to ask at all? It's not as if there's major stuff going on, but it would have been nice if she had expressed SOME interest in my life. :rolleyes: Whatever. I mean, we did talk about other stuff besides her (we analyzed Lost a bit, since it was both of our favourite shows), but it really was a very one sided conversation for most of the time.

People are dumb. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom